K-Drama
Replying to Lulu • Aug 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
What’s the connection with Xiao Jun and the moon?
when she was blind she met him and he described the moon.
7 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 3, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
I am wondering if the boyfriend saw the message that Han Ting sent when they were in college before he left for Germany and decided to delete it. You can tell the bf isn't going to last much longer. the friend has a obvious crush on him... that's going to be awkward when it plays out.
2 1
Replying to arxiyanam • Jul 3, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
u need to watch more… u will realise something about the bf :( I got bad feelings when I saw him but yeah somehow…
I noticed that the ml sent a text to her after winning, when they were in college that he was going to Germany but would be back during summer holidays. she made a statement that she never got any messages from him about missing the dinner. I am wondering if her bf saw the message and deleted it...
1 1
Replying to Qian6868 • Feb 14, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Now it ending 🥹 i need more 😩
I know! Now what do we watch??
1 0
Replying to seev • Feb 14, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Where is meng xiaodong during the proposal scene? :(
I am sad that he wasn't there and that it didn't show him back together with Lin Lin... :/
0 0
Replying to spssador • Feb 14, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
loved everything about the series from start to end
I know! Now what do I watch :/
1 0
Replying to seev • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
How did LYY know YG likes cherries? Did I miss any scene 🤔
I can't remember the episode but she said if they ever got into an argument he could just buy her cherries or something like that
0 1
Replying to Between The Lines • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I think there's an important difference between YG mum attitude and that of the sister. Mum dislike seems based…
The sister was even being rude to the waitress. it seems she has a bad attitude altogether.
2 1
Replying to AimesSera • Feb 7, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
The kissing scenes are getting more intense. I’m swooning over it. I’m so excited for the next episode. The…
I'm wondering where I can find the novel lol
0 2
Replying to Sonogong • Feb 7, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
This drama bet all the C-dramas I watched so far. This is pure beauty in romance genre. Loved all the 14 episodes…
I have to agree! I really don't know what I'll watch next to match all the sweetness of this drama.
1 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Jan 24, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
also the whole, can forge her handwriting. she might even know passwords that Ji Won would use.
oh yeah that is true! I really hope she doesn't do anything that route. I also find it funny in the clip at the end of EP 8 showing her spending the guys money when he is in debt already... curious how that's going to work out if he finds out she has money now...
8 1
On Marry My Husband • Jan 24, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
I am just worried about the "friend" seeing how much the FL has in stocks and if she tells someone or somehow uses that against her. wondering if this happened in the webtoon...
8 4
Replying to mmDolrGrl • Nov 28, 2023
Title I May Love You
You can try "A journey to love" i just watched first 6 episodes and its a strong start..I hope they maintain the…
what is IMLY?
0 1
On The Wedding Contract • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Wedding Contract
it is so annoying that Denkhun lets Orn hang all over him even though he is "married"
1 0
Replying to Heatherkins • Oct 24, 2023
Title Blooming Days
I was confused if all of them were his concubine/wives. I thought that they said a couple of them were daughters?…
wow lol
0 0
Replying to NightOwl • Oct 24, 2023
Title Blooming Days
This ML has quite the harem... including the main wife and the FL, he has 8 wives and concubines. That's the most…
I was confused if all of them were his concubine/wives. I thought that they said a couple of them were daughters? I could be wrong
0 2
Replying to Delancey • Jul 26, 2023
Title Prom Pissawat
Could anyone recommend me similar lakorns where the fl chases the male first then she gets tired and he grovels…
my husband in law
1 0
On Loneliness Society • Jul 25, 2023
Title Loneliness Society
Just reading the synopsis it sounds like it could be similar to the movie : While you were sleeping
1 2
On It's My Life • Jul 12, 2023
Title It's My Life
Where can I find this drama with English subtitles?
1 0
On My Fitness Coach • Nov 6, 2022
Title My Fitness Coach
Keep waiting for this one! Hopefully it will come out one day.....
5 0