Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 20, 2025
On Against the Current • 5 hours ago
This drama is serendipity for me.
I always watch trailers or read synopses before starting any drama, but here I just started watching it, and I’m so glad that I did. It’s just a perfect slice of life drama… where both MLs don’t have any enemy, they all were just trying to survive in that time.
8 0
Replying to navinKumar • 2 days ago
cuz she's into him..... didnt u see her on top of him for so long ..... what women would do that
End of ep14 ??? I forgot this is 14 episode drama !!!
1 1
On A Love Other than Yours • 2 days ago
I'm curious:
1) If you were with someone for 10 years and they kissed someone else while drunk, would you be able to forgive them?
2) Would you be open to date someone who just got out of a veryyyy long relationship?
5 3
Replying to oknow • 3 days ago
Does anyone know the name of the gothic building where the film awards took place in ep 1 and 3? It was featured…
And in dear x too....name of the building is grand peace palace kyunghee university
2 1
Replying to Gojo • 7 days ago
i wanted to give this a try but the total episode count is like really high tbh . I would probably get bored mid…
That's what I thought but I watched all 38 episode in 4 days and I loved it. Just give it try .
4 0
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I wasn't expecting this drama to be this good. I'm so glad I binge watched it, hehe.

I absolutely love how every character is multilayered, especially the women. No woman is just plain evil.

What I also loved is how Lanxiang never looked back once her slave contract was terminated.No matter how well the Lin family treated her or how good her bond was with the other maids. In many dramas, they show the FL missing her old life or postponing her goals, which I really don't like.

I'm also curious about the vegetable seller lady with the mark on her neck. We first saw her as a kid selling vegetables, then a few times as an adult, and later she's married with a kid. What exactly is her role?
3 1
On The Scandal • 12 days ago
Title The Scandal
So what was the reason to include huiyeon in their game? I mean what cho yun gained from her ?
2 0
On Spring of the Blade • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
The audacity of xie family to ask qingyuan to save their ahh. Wtf u were just telling her she is fraud. And what do u mean to ask for help from marquis when he is not even helping other people. These nobles 😑
8 1
Replying to reverie • 27 days ago
Tbh what reason did she actually have to be angry? The only thing I’d say is that he should’ve told her about…
It's true he put in more effort in the relationship. He even took that route just so he could drop her home on first day. The reason he bought her bags was sweet too ,made food for her and everything. But the way he keeps calling her stupid, easy, and cheap just cancels all of that out.
And she has told him so many times to just talk to her nicely. Like that time she asked why he didn't tell her about the winner he could have just said sorry or told the truth, but instead he got all logical and said, "Would that have changed anything?"
And btw, I'm not even defending her. She is toxic too 😂
3 0
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
She wasn't angry enough lol ... Still loves this drama. Gonna miss this "who is big red flag in this drama "conversation. I still think this drama could have 26/29 episodes
8 2
Replying to shahshah • 29 days ago
UGH, i loved this drama bc of the typical k-drama tropes, but c'mon... do we really need to do the sudden living…
Exactly … reminds me of dream to u lol
4 0