At this point they both should be cellmate/jail mate whatever the word is. Letās start with flora trust is important but u canāt expect the other to trust u when u have a dating profile and hugging your ex bf ( Luke also did that to his friend not happy about it too). I think it is also floraās responsibility to be truthful and honest. If she was helping her roommate she should just inform him. And Luke he is 30 plus and he doesnāt know how to talk properly. Does it make sense. You are dating for 4 years and this is the communication u have ā¦.godā¦.. what was the point of Ending conversation. That convo was best to break up but they just raised my blood nothing else.and after that convo theyāre going on trip are u kidding me? And u know u are terrible in conversation doesnāt give u right to continue especially to your gf . Try to work on it. Ex bf was too touchy too!!! š¬ Only good thing - flora saying ā if u canāt say nice things, stfuā š š Reminds of Bambi "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"
This is so funny. Instead of catching other criminals and stopping crime, they really gathered all the elite officers…
And itās funny how they narrow down the next target of kingfisher like they must have searched which criminal doesnāt get deserved punishment ( which means justice failed ). I think police should feel shame when doing this lol
i don't think so... it looks like she's drawing a line between work and personal life. flora not wanting special…
She's setting boundaries because she doesn't know what's acceptable and what isn't. Like, she doesn't know how much she can confront him since he's her boss. She doesn't ask for help at work because it might seem like she's getting special treatment. She probably knows how to make reports, but what I'm saying is she won't ask for things because she doesn't want to depend on him.this is just pov And I'm not taking side of luke btw... I'm patiently waiting for him to cry š
taotao is confused between boss luke and boyfriend luke. She don't know how much she can accept from him as bf or boss. Leaving very formal note , not accepting help in making reports, not confronting about anything. I think it is all because he is boss and bf.
I believe heās starting to act out as soon as he becomes afraid of losing her. Itās a toxic reaction, and…
Yes he really needs therapy lol
I think we all know why heās acting like that. His dad must have acted like this his whole life and his mom would have said he is doing that because he loves uā¦. And he never got attention so he doesnāt know how to give in such situations. He really needs to think before speaking
ATP I think ml have split personality⦠how can he be so sweet in first half of the episode then say such things like ācheap and obedient, she is not using her brain.ā Yeah you are right I mean if she had used her brain she wouldnāt date u . š” I want them to break up so badly.
Why only 24 episodes??? I donāt know if I want before break up story more or after break up storyā¦I just think 24 episode is not enough. š¢ this at least should have 26 or 29 episode And I have a question? What year is at episode 10 because she celebrated her bday twice and said they have been dating for 2 years but the banner said 2013 Beijing auto show?
Letās start with flora trust is important but u canāt expect the other to trust u when u have a dating profile and hugging your ex bf ( Luke also did that to his friend not happy about it too). I think it is also floraās responsibility to be truthful and honest. If she was helping her roommate she should just inform him.
And Luke he is 30 plus and he doesnāt know how to talk properly. Does it make sense. You are dating for 4 years and this is the communication u have ā¦.godā¦.. what was the point of Ending conversation. That convo was best to break up but they just raised my blood nothing else.and after that convo theyāre going on trip are u kidding me?
And u know u are terrible in conversation doesnāt give u right to continue especially to your gf . Try to work on it.
Ex bf was too touchy too!!! š¬
Only good thing - flora saying ā if u canāt say nice things, stfuā š š
Reminds of Bambi "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"
The whole dongjin and bona family conversation was nerve wrecking.
Iykyk
And I'm not taking side of luke btw... I'm patiently waiting for him to cry š
I think we all know why heās acting like that. His dad must have acted like this his whole life and his mom would have said he is doing that because he loves uā¦. And he never got attention so he doesnāt know how to give in such situations.
He really needs to think before speaking
Yeah you are right I mean if she had used her brain she wouldnāt date u . š”
I want them to break up so badly.
I had to say this meme lol
And I have a question? What year is at episode 10 because she celebrated her bday twice and said they have been dating for 2 years but the banner said 2013 Beijing auto show?