This halmoni is getting on my nerves. Atp she just wants ban juyeon to suffer nothing else. And the fact she is just going to say "I'm sorry I was in pain too bla bla" after ruining childhood of juyeon is so irritating. This not a spoiler I just think this will happen because in dramas idk why kids accept apology of guardians easily.
Everyone commenting on FL voice. 😶 Idk if I'm used to her voice but I find perfectly normal now. 😂 Anyone who watched for the plot, how is the plot? Is it good?
Oh... It doesn't matter how much u waited. You enjoyed this drama is making me happy lol. I think rn I'm at that phase where I'm just happy that everyone is liking this drama😂
I don't generally give 10 but this is the 10/10 drama for me. I'm gonna miss this drama a lot and will watch this drama again and again. Saying goodbye to this drama which I waited for 2 years is really sad.😭
This not a spoiler I just think this will happen because in dramas idk why kids accept apology of guardians easily.
Idk if I'm used to her voice but I find perfectly normal now. 😂
Anyone who watched for the plot, how is the plot? Is it good?
I think rn I'm at that phase where I'm just happy that everyone is liking this drama😂
Saying goodbye to this drama which I waited for 2 years is really sad.😭