Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 20, 2025
On Love in Pavilion • May 11, 2025
Now that the drama is completed.
Questions
1.is it really Good?
2. happy ending?
3.too much de*th?
4.Do we have to watch red moon pact before this or it's not related ?
Thank you
0 3
On Crushology 101 • May 3, 2025
By every episode I down rate this drama.. just finished the episode in 15 mins lol
What the hell is going on ?
4 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Apr 20, 2025
Has anyone else noticed that each episode of this show doesn't usually pick up right where the last one left off?…
This is writer's style. In hosplay and prisoner play too many episode doesn't start from where the last one ended.
So I'm kinda used to it 😂
1 0
On Way Back Love • Apr 17, 2025
Oh ...I just remembered.
Krystal and gong myung were couple in bride of habaek
10 1
Replying to findingnory • Apr 10, 2025
It's "If You" by taerae from zb1 and it's gonna be released at 6pm KST today!!
Thank you!!! I was waiting for this post since last week.
2 0
On Way Back Love • Apr 10, 2025
I just love when sad dramas makes me sad and cry.
And this drama is doing that, was 7.5 for me but after watching 3-4 episode I'm giving 8.5 because I cried a lot 😂🥺
7 1
On Way Back Love • Apr 10, 2025
Anyone know what's the name of "take my hand I need you to stay" ost and when it's going to release.
I NEED IT!!!!
2 4
On The Potato Lab • Apr 5, 2025
Atp If Kise had said sorry at that time, FL would have forgiven him too.
Anyone tell me can you forgive ML like I know he didn't know her that time. Still that's bullying.
And I hate when they show cheaters proud and funny. Like it's not funny 😒
13 2
Replying to Jiejie • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory
ep26this story is getting more crazy . my head is spinning
So true.
Devil works hard
But shiyang works harder😆
I'm impressed with the writer 👏👏
2 0
On The Potato Lab • Mar 23, 2025
Now, I think the writer knows viewers want to see the kiSe story that's why they are using that part for views.
It's irritating now😒
4 0
Replying to Heyasa • Mar 22, 2025
Nah. It's not 😆Only dongju is thinking that.
Agree . I hate such plots. I hated this plot in motel cali too
2 1
Replying to Heyasa • Mar 22, 2025
Nah. It's not 😆Only dongju is thinking that.
I mean they can make incest by making dongju's mom and eunnam's dad affair. But that would be really gross😶
2 11
Replying to SangYan • Mar 22, 2025
It's like after every 2 episodes the directors producers are telling us to figure out what's happening in a week…
And why ildo was staring eunnam's dad and dongju's mom?
Was he is love with dongju's mom or with eunnam's dad😆
Sorry, just leaving every possibility open
1 1
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Mar 22, 2025
Today's episode made me think Incest??
Nah. It's not 😆
Only dongju is thinking that.
5 13
Replying to Stellovet • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
In the novel it’s a HE but the drama is a bit different from the novel for some reason. 🤣 Ctrauma has been…
Yet😆😆
Let's hope it's happy and good ending
0 2
Replying to Cdramas4life • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
Well according to novel reader, it has a HE, but I guess the novel is nothing like drama so idk. I’m sorry!
Okay ... I think I'll wait and try to dodge the spoilers 😆
The only problem in cdramas is u can't expect the ending either they will give open ending or sad
2 0
On The Glory • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
Is there any possibility that this drama can have sad ending??
I want to start but scared if this will give me another trauma lol
2 7
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 18, 2025
Too many reunions in this drama lol
Hajin and sujeong- true beauty
Subin and juyeon - racket boys
Hajin and her ex husband- duty after school
9 0