Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 10, 2024
On True Beauty • May 20, 2025
Title True Beauty
I just rewatched this for the 2nd time. Damn. I loved it and enjoyed it a lot. It was literally an emotional rollercoaster with many ups and downs. A perfect blend of romance and comedy.

I got no words to explain how beautiful this drama is.

My rating would be between 8.5 and 9.
7 0
Replying to Crashingfromanotherstar • May 20, 2025
Title True Beauty
can someone explain why is this one of my favorites i mean it wasnt even that serious
Writer's magic.
4 0
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • May 15, 2025
Currently, I am rewatching Master's sun. In Ep 8, when Kang woo and Tae Yi Ryung are talking in a cafe, "You re the only one for me" song from Cinderella and Four Knights kdrama, playing in the background.

But Cinderella and Four Knights was made 3 years after Master's sun. It means that song wasn't originally made for Cinderella and Four Knights.

Just wanted to share with you guys.
2 0
On Master's Sun • May 15, 2025
Title Master's Sun
Currently, I am rewatching Master's sun. In Ep 8, when Kang woo and Tae Yi Ryung are talking in a cafe, "You re the only one for me" song from Cinderella and Four Knights kdrama, playing in the background.

But Cinderella and Four Knights was made 3 years after Master's sun. It means that song wasn't originally made for Cinderella and Four Knights.

Just wanted to share with you guys.
18 2
On Park Jae Bum • May 13, 2025
Person Park Jae Bum
Damn.

Dinner Mate, Vincenzo, Fiery Priests, Good Doctor. All his hits are extremely unique and enjoyable. What a talented writer. I would call him, a Genius writer.
7 0
On Dinner Mate • May 13, 2025
Title Dinner Mate
Just rewatched it for the 2nd time. One of the best dramas ever. Loved it very much. I am already sad that it is over.

The feeling you feel after you finish a drama can tell you how much you loved that drama. That is how I know that this is one of the best dramas ever.

My rating would be between 8.5 and 9.
(I only give a rating above 9 to Masterpieces)
4 1
Replying to caramel • May 10, 2025
ahhh was bored with the ongoing dramas now and decided to rewatch this and really miss this era T.T bringing back…
I agree.
1 14
Replying to IWatched500plusKdramas • May 7, 2025
Title Vincenzo
Couldn't agree more.
Did you find more characters like that ?

The only characters I found quite similar to Vincenzo from similar genres are, Lee Rim (Villain of The King: Eternal Monarch), Yang Jong Hoon (Law school), Kim Je Ha (The K2) and Kim Do Gi (Taxi Driver).

Though this is a romance drama, I also found Yoo Ji Hyuk (Marry My Husband) similar to Vincenzo.
0 0
Replying to laysure • May 7, 2025
Title Vincenzo
no kdrama character has an aura the way vincenzo had and that's what kills me bc i want more characters that gave…
Couldn't agree more.
0 1
On Business Proposal • May 7, 2025
Just watched this for the 4th time. One of the best for sure. Very exciting. A very good drama.

My rating would be between 8.5 and 9.
5 0
Replying to IWatched500plusKdramas • May 3, 2025
For the people who didn't understand the last part -
Why did Lee Gon give back the other part of Manpasikjeok back to Lee Rim ?

Manpasikjeok can take you to different times and different universes. But it can only do it when it is a whole. It can only take you to 1 universe (Republic of Korea) when it is broken into 2 pieces, bcz when it is not whole, its powerless.

Each 2 parts has its own owner and each owner has their own door. If both owners use both doors with both pieces at the same time, Manpasikjeok makes a crying sound similar to a flute sound, and takes both owners to the time when Manpasikjeok was split into half.

If one owner takes both pieces of Manpasikjeok, he will be able to go to any universe and any time, but the Manpasikjeok will not cry and take them to the day when Manpasikjeok was split into half.

That is why Lee Gon had to give Lee Rim his piece back, bcz even tho Lee Rim just wanted to have the full power of Manpasikjeok which is the ability to go to different times and different universes, what Lee Gon wanted was to go back to the day when Manpasikjeok was split in half, so he can kill Lee Rim there.
4 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 3, 2025
Just rewatched it for the 3rd or 4th time. One of the best dramas ever. It was a perfect mixture of Romance, Comedy, Crime, Thriller and Mystery.

In this drama, Lee Rim was one of the scariest villains I have ever seen. That actor's acting was top tier.

It was a very deep, yet very engaging and exciting drama. Loved it. Loved the romance mostly.

My rating is 8.8.
5 0
Replying to IWatched500plusKdramas • Apr 30, 2025
I just rewatched it for the 3rd or 4th time. One of the best for sure. This is exactly what a romance comedy is…
This drama has the original Romance Comedy vibe which the current dramas fail to deliver. Full of hilarious comedy and heartwarming romance.
3 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 30, 2025
I just rewatched it for the 3rd or 4th time. One of the best for sure. This is exactly what a romance comedy is supposed to be. I watched this drama at the beginning of watching Kdramas. And this drama set my standards so high.

One of a kind.

My rating for this drama would be between 8.5 and 9.
6 1
On Dr. Romantic • Apr 24, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic
I have watched more than 300 kdramas and there are only 3 dramas that I would call masterpieces. And this is one of them. The 2nd best Kdrama I have ever watched.

A Masterpiece is the simplest way to describe this drama.

Loved the romance too. I have been hesitant about watching season 2 Dong joo and Seo jung are not in it. But I heard Dong joo returned in the 12th ep of season 3 so, I might jump to season 3 after this or I might never watch 2 and 3. But regardless, this is one of the best ever.

My rating for this is above 9.
1 2
On Marry My Husband • Apr 16, 2025
Just rewatched this drama. But my opinion about this drama didn't change a bit.

This drama is a "Masterpiece".

A well written, well produced, meaningful, deeply detailed and a very beautiful drama. Simply put, well made. One of the best dramas for sure. I have watched more than 300 kdramas and there are only 3 dramas that I would call masterpieces. This is one of them.

And the main actor's voice is one of the most unique and the most beautiful male voices I have ever heard.

I rarely give a drama a rating above 9 and I would give this that much of a rating.
2 2