Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 10, 2024
On Dinner Mate • Feb 9, 2025
Title Dinner Mate
A very good drama. I would rate it between 8.5 to 9. Enjoyed this a lot. A LOT. Loved it.
1 0
Replying to IWatched500plusKdramas • Feb 5, 2025
Title From Now On, Showtime! Spoiler
It was a good drama. I give it a rating between 8 to 8.5. Probably like a 8.2.
But the ending was not good enough for me. It was happy but not satisfying enough.
1 1
On A Beautiful Mind • Jan 26, 2025
It was a good drama. I would rate it between 8 to 8.5. Personally, the romance was not enough for me. But romance was not the main focus of the drama anyway. So the overall drama was good.
1 0
On Hit the Top • Jan 23, 2025
Title Hit the Top
At first I thought that this must be an average drama bcz of the ratings and reviews. But after watching it I realized that this is one hell of a drama. This drama is the perfect way to describe the romance comedy genre.

Full of heart touching romance and hilarious comedy scenes. What a drama. So enjoyable. I rate this between 8.5 to 9.
11 0
On Castaway Diva • Jan 18, 2025
It was a good drama. But nothing special. I would rate it between 8 to 8.5.
0 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jan 14, 2025
This was a perfect drama. A full package: romance, bromance, comedy, mystery, lots of heart touching moments, very good chemistry, very good character development. I would rate this between 8.5 to 9. What a drama. A very good one.

7th episode was funny as hell.

Characters are so good. Loved the characters. Loved every episode. Became one of my favorite dramas.
13 0
On The Atypical Family • Jan 11, 2025
What a drama man.

Loved it. There were a lot of frustrating moments in the beginning (especially about the Female lead), but loved it. Loved the romance, loved the overall story.
4 0
On Love All Play • Jan 5, 2025
It was good. Nice one. Enjoyable. For some reason, I felt like the writer didn't have a certain direction in mind. Anyway, it was good. I liked the humor in this too. If the characters had more chemistry, it would be better.
0 0
On Encounter • Dec 27, 2024
Title Encounter
It was fine. Enjoyable. There were a few boring moments. But it was a heart touching romance drama. Good.
1 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Dec 14, 2024
I don't easily become emotional over Kdramas. But this one hit me pretty hard. I feel sad when I think about his sister's situation.

This was a good one. I recommend you to watch it.
3 0
On Marry My Husband • Dec 5, 2024
I have watched 100+ Kdramas. I can assure you this was one of the best of all dramas. Super enjoyable.
4 0