This is one of best dramas I have ever watched. A very unique type of romance drama. I put this in the category of 8.5 to 9. Which means even though it is not a masterpiece, it is still one of the best. A very good drama. Don't hesitate to watch it.
Watched it for the 3rd time. Ratings has gone down IDK why. When I first watched it, it had 8.6. Back then it had good comments too. I think the current rating made people look at the drama quite negatively.
My rating falls between 8.5 to 9. This was one the best romance dramas ever. Acting and music was top tier. A very good drama for sure. Watched this drama 3 times and it was still enjoyable.
It’s ok for people to change opinions/stands when new information is available. Sticking to one side when new…
Yeah it is okay to change opinions/stands when new information is available. But the problem is, if you people bullied her on social medias, you people are in no position to blame KSH for her death. Ofc he may have played a role in her death. But so did you people.
he is a psychopath !!!! He groomed Kim Saeron and literally drove her to her death !!!
He is a piece of shit. But what drove her to death is not just him. The people who bullied her on social medias played a part too. And the same people are currently pretending to be righteous and criticizing KSH like they themselves did nothing wrong.
People are so weird. I couldn't care less about celebrities. But these people irritates me.That girl got caught…
Huh. It didn't take much effort tbh. Typing is not that hard. Thank you for caring anyway.
Pedophilia ? I was talking about you guys. Not about KSH. People bullied her to death and now they are not responsible for her death. Why ? Cuz KSH groomed her. He is the only one responsible. Cyber bullying never affected her. right ?
People are so weird. I couldn't care less about celebrities. But these people irritates me.That girl got caught…
That's what I'm saying. I don't give a fk about KSH. I don't suck up to celebrieties like yourselves. The problem is, people like yourselves say "Cyberbullying didn't kill her". You sound like you were a part of that too. Criticize KSH for being a pedo all you want. Just don't pretend that her being bullied by sick people like yourselves, never affected her mental health. Cuz it did.
This is what Kim Soohyun wrote on an online forum describing his ideal type : You have to be sad because of me,…
People are so weird. I couldn't care less about celebrities. But these people irritates me.
That girl got caught drunk driving and people bullied her like hell. Then she killed herself. Then people suddenly started feeling sorry for her. And then KSH was exposed for grooming her and now suddenly he is the one responsible for everything. Now, people bullying her never played a role in her death.
And the interesting part is, the people who are criticizing this KHS are the same ones that bullied that girl for drunk driving. And these same people will start feeling sorry for KSH if another article manage to convince that he is innocent.
Make a sound from the left, people will look to the left, make a sound from the right, people will look to the right. This is the peak of stupidity. Stop being puppets of media and learn to be objective.
People are so weird. I couldn't care less about celebrities. But these people irritates me.
That girl got caught drunk driving and people bullied her like hell. Then she killed herself. Then people suddenly started feeling sorry for her. And then KSH was exposed for grooming her and now suddenly he is the one responsible for everything. Now, people bullying her never played a role in her death.
And the interesting part is, the people who are criticizing this KHS are the same ones that bullied that girl for drunk driving. And these same people will start feeling sorry for KSH if another article manage to convince that he is innocent.
Make a sound from the left, people will look to the left, make a sound from the right, people will look to the right. This is the peak of stupidity. Stop being puppets of media and learn to be objective.
I give it a rating between 8.5 to 9. It was a very good drama. Super enjoyable. Made me so damn happy. I was always so excited to watch the next episode. Now I am quite sad that it is over. Loved every episode. Loved every second.
It was a good drama. I enjoyed it. I would rate it between 8 to 8.5.
Even though the ending was good, it wasn't satisfying enough. First of all, the ghost detective really died before going to the Netherworld. He didn't deserve that. And the ghost and human couple, I thought they would at least make the girl capable of seeing ghosts, but she ended up with the ghost that she can't even see.
There are many messed up things like that in the drama. Still it was enjoyable. But not satisfying enough.
My rating: 8.5 to 9.
My rating falls between 8.5 to 9. This was one the best romance dramas ever. Acting and music was top tier. A very good drama for sure. Watched this drama 3 times and it was still enjoyable.
I repeat, this was one of the best ever.
<7.5 means a Bad drama.
7.5 to 8 means an Average drama.
8 to 8.5 means a Good drama.
8.5 to 9 means a Very Good drama.
9 < is usually a Masterpiece.
Pedophilia ? I was talking about you guys. Not about KSH. People bullied her to death and now they are not responsible for her death. Why ? Cuz KSH groomed her. He is the only one responsible. Cyber bullying never affected her. right ?
LMAO.
That girl got caught drunk driving and people bullied her like hell. Then she killed herself. Then people suddenly started feeling sorry for her. And then KSH was exposed for grooming her and now suddenly he is the one responsible for everything. Now, people bullying her never played a role in her death.
And the interesting part is, the people who are criticizing this KHS are the same ones that bullied that girl for drunk driving. And these same people will start feeling sorry for KSH if another article manage to convince that he is innocent.
Make a sound from the left, people will look to the left, make a sound from the right, people will look to the right. This is the peak of stupidity. Stop being puppets of media and learn to be objective.
That girl got caught drunk driving and people bullied her like hell. Then she killed herself. Then people suddenly started feeling sorry for her. And then KSH was exposed for grooming her and now suddenly he is the one responsible for everything. Now, people bullying her never played a role in her death.
And the interesting part is, the people who are criticizing this KHS are the same ones that bullied that girl for drunk driving. And these same people will start feeling sorry for KSH if another article manage to convince that he is innocent.
Make a sound from the left, people will look to the left, make a sound from the right, people will look to the right. This is the peak of stupidity. Stop being puppets of media and learn to be objective.
After death: "RIP"
Listen people, every word is powerful. So be careful when you use them.
There are many messed up things like that in the drama. Still it was enjoyable. But not satisfying enough.