News
On Gaus Electronics • Jul 12, 2025
Title Gaus Electronics
kwak dong Yeon is so underrated 😭
13 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • May 29, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
literally every drama that has I.U is so good and popular😭
9 6
Replying to got that uh-uh • May 28, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
I don't trust the writers to do justice to this show which had such a promising premise and characters which are…
You are so right. I just hope that the ending will not be rushed and get ruined T_T
5 0
Replying to Benny • May 28, 2025
Person Kim Ji Eun
that's why she is famous. She is the only actor ai know who became famous because she looks like another famous…
Guys no need to fight, They are both very beautiful and I that's what I like.
4 0
Replying to jimbobby • May 26, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours Spoiler
dont worry, gimbap mommy won't betray us
gimbap mommy😂
1 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • May 26, 2025
Title My Dearest
I don't know what to look at anymore. I've pretty much finished all my kdramas, with only the dramas still in…
what are your thoughts with this gem?
0 0
On Our Movie • May 26, 2025
Title Our Movie
the plot😭😭😭
10 0
Replying to Edwxrd • Jan 30, 2025
Title Study Group
the video doesn't play😭😭
it plays but everything is delayed 😭😭 the sound, video and subs😭
0 0
Replying to momo • Jan 30, 2025
Title Study Group
kisskh says its coming at 8pm pst so rn in like 10 minutes, hopefully that is true
the video doesn't play😭😭
0 2
Replying to Olly • Jan 29, 2025
Title Duty after School: Part 1
I couldn’t wait for some of them to die , they were so annoying I feel bad for the ones who were smart like…
have you finished season 2? Lemme know your reaction
1 0
Replying to Podda • Jan 29, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
Movie series. 5 movies confirmed.
dang that's a lot. They should just make it a Series tho
0 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Jan 29, 2025
Photo Photo
I swear I have seen the Japanese version of this... or maybe it was an anime. Reminds me of a watered down version…
that's the title?
0 1
Replying to nama2sama • Jan 25, 2025
Title Study Group
Can some one tell me how good is it compared to weak hero
both have totally different vibes! both are really good, if you've read the manga or not this is a must watch
3 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Jan 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
PLEASE BRING BACK PARK SUNG HOON
8 1
On Park Sung Hoon • Jan 23, 2025
Person Park Sung Hoon
Pleaseeeee come back to The Tyrant's Chef. THE ROLE WOULD SUIT YOU SO MUCH!!
8 0
Replying to itz_rahul • Jan 22, 2025
Title My Dearest
Is There Love Triangle in Part 1 & Part 2....?
I know this is a late reply but not really. Also, did u still end up watching it? haha
0 0
On Boyhood Season 2 • Jan 19, 2025
Title Boyhood Season 2
does anybody know what the story will be?
3 0
On Kim Ji Eun • Jan 8, 2025
Person Kim Ji Eun
she looks like ryujin❤️❤️
9 5
On You Are the Apple of My Eye • Jun 10, 2024
Title You Are the Apple of My Eye
my dubu❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 0
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • May 28, 2024
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
I thought this was a series?! 😭
6 3