News
On My Strange Hero • May 14, 2022
Title My Strange Hero
Park Ah In and Yoo Seung Ho are paired again in Moonshine😄
0 0
Replying to Misu • May 14, 2022
Title Moonshine
I thought Lee Hye Ri is just 20 😨
Lol
1 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 13, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
Is this a love triangle?
0 2
On The Forbidden Marriage • May 7, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Can't wait, I hope this is a comedy one.
3 3
On 18 Again • Apr 18, 2022
Title 18 Again
Best Drama of 2020 for me
5 0
Replying to vivi_1485 • Mar 29, 2022
Title You Shine in the Moonlit Night Spoiler
so is it a happy ending? the two stay alive till the end?
Sadly, no. It's a bittersweet ending.
2 0
On Architecture 101 • Mar 29, 2022
Title Architecture 101 Spoiler
So sad but realistic :'((( I really wanted for them to end up with each other.
3 0
On Let Me Eat Your Pancreas • Mar 14, 2022
Title Let Me Eat Your Pancreas
I also like this and the anime one even thought there is no firework scene (the firework scene in the anime was so beautiful, I cried there so much with the sumika ost). I cried so much.
4 1
On Park Ha Na • Mar 1, 2022
Person Park Ha Na
Please, we need her more in dramas and a lead role, she is so Gorgeous!
7 2
Replying to Rottweiler1 • Mar 1, 2022
Person Park Ha Na
She is actually really pretty. Wonder why they made her look like a mess and so unattractive in You g lady and…
I really love her eyes
3 0
On Jung Da Eun • Mar 1, 2022
Person Jung Da Eun
She is so pretty! I really like boyish/strong girls (I FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE) which is her role in Mystic Pop up bar!
3 0
Replying to Mionre • Feb 28, 2022
Title My Love Mix-Up!
yes! And its so good:)
I see. Thanks.
1 0
Replying to Mionre • Feb 28, 2022
Title My Love Mix-Up!
yes! And its so good:)
Thanks. But I don't rlly watch bl. Is there a boy and girl couple though?
0 5
Replying to Edwxrd • Feb 28, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Is there a love triangle or the second lead couple will end up together? If there is one.
It's just because I like both of the female actress and don't want to see them fight😉😉
3 0
Replying to Edwxrd • Feb 28, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Is there a love triangle or the second lead couple will end up together? If there is one.
I see. Thanks. I'll watch this after all episodes are aired.
0 0
On Business Proposal • Feb 28, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Is there a love triangle or the second lead couple will end up together? If there is one.
0 6
On My Love Mix-Up! • Feb 28, 2022
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Is this BL?
0 8
Replying to kkxxpjjang • Feb 28, 2022
Title Welcome to Waikiki Season 2
People be saying this season sucks but honestly it wasn't that bad and it is really good and funny. I love how…
I like this too! Especially Kim ye-won and Sohee
0 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Feb 26, 2022
Title I'm Not a Robot
This was so good!!
1 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Feb 26, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Its not moving tho
Well if it stays like that we can't do anything about it then. But 8.5 is still pretty good and high. I've seen some low rating dramas but they are good and okay for me.
0 1