News
Replying to Edwxrd • Feb 1, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Bruh shut up
It's okay.
1 0
On Monstrous • Feb 1, 2022
Title Monstrous
6 episodes with 40 minutes each? Whyyyy ! I need 16 eps 1 hr each with Kwak Dong Yeon! :<
4 0
Replying to Edwxrd • Feb 1, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Bruh shut up
I didn't?
0 2
Replying to yogi2022 • Jan 31, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I really hated this drama and I hate myself for wasting time watching it!!!
Bruh shut up
0 4
Replying to Roro2022 • Jan 31, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I think there was a deeper meaning to SFL's statement "We'll be friends even if we're not together", especially…
Best comment so far!
1 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Jan 31, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I can't tolerate annoying characters but I didn't find Ohn Jo annoying at all??? A lot of comments are saying…
Yeah she's not annoying at all.
1 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 31, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
So many people died including Cheong-san😭😭 Both Kyung Mi and Yi Sak died too😭😭 I just hope cheong san and other members of their team are alive if there will be a 2nd season. I wonder how many half human half zombie were there at the end, when Nam-ra jumped. WE NEED SEASON 2😭
1 0
lo_ve • Jan 30, 2022
Article "School 2013" colleagues Park Se Young and Kwak Jung Wook are getting married!
congrats
0 0
On Oh Hye Soo • Jan 30, 2022
Person Oh Hye Soo
Hope to see her in more dramas!
1 0
On Yoo In Soo • Jan 30, 2022
Person Yoo In Soo
He always gets bad guy roles, we need to have him in a lead role and a good guy :)
13 0
On Fukuoka • Jan 26, 2022
Title Fukuoka
I only want to watch this because of yoon je moon from the kings affection lol
0 0
On Fukuoka • Jan 26, 2022
Title Fukuoka
I don't understand the plot? Is this good?
0 0
Replying to cherrysoo • Jan 26, 2022
Title The King's Affection
This drama too used a real horse for their stunts... Not gonna watch this.
You should atleast try and see if you like it. But, the real horse was not a good idea and I hope the horse that was used is okay. Unlike the other drama...
3 0
On The King's Affection • Jan 26, 2022
Title The King's Affection
I really loved this drama! Especially when they hide their relationship 🤧
3 1
On Han Chae Ah • Jan 17, 2022
Person Han Chae Ah
Her acting in the king's affection was so good! Her tears!
0 0
Replying to MiyukiTsukino • Jan 17, 2022
Person Choi Tae Hwan
His acting is amazing in Secret Royal Inspector and Joy!
indeed
0 0
On Park Shin Ah • Jan 17, 2022
Person Park Shin Ah
She is so gorgeous! I need her more in dramas! She was so beautiful in Secret royal inspector.
2 0
lo_ve • Jan 15, 2022
Article "Snowdrop" Actress Kim Mi Soo Passes Away at 31
rip angel
0 0
On Chae Won Bin • Jan 13, 2022
Person Chae Won Bin
I love her so much! She is so gorgeous and I really like her eyes!
2 1
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 12, 2022
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
They didn’t do justice to Tae Seo’s characterThey killed him off like a side character meaninglessly
Cmon, why didn't you put the spoiler tag!! I'm still in ep 7
0 0