News
Replying to NotJohnity • Feb 26, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Its not moving tho
From 8 to 8.5 as of now.
0 3
Replying to Edwxrd • Feb 26, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
Why
It is it because of bullying? Damn...
0 1
Replying to chantez • Feb 26, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
I'm on episode 2 but i'm so Sad
Why
0 4
Replying to Ketita • Feb 24, 2022
Title Moonshine
Just finished and must say it was a good drama! I really like the story and actors
Gonna watch this soon
3 0
On Alice, the Final Weapon • Feb 23, 2022
Title Alice, the Final Weapon
The plot looks interesting! Can't wait for this and to my Park Se Wan❤️
1 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 23, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
The ratings went up😄
1 7
On Save Me Oldie • Feb 23, 2022
Title Save Me Oldie
I really like the drama cover idk why.... It feels familiar and nostalgic. I'm gonna watch this soon.
2 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Feb 20, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
Question: who’s your favorite supporting character(s)?
The royal guard :D
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Feb 16, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Really hope kwak dong yeon will be a main lead here..
0 0
Replying to Bingeul bingeul • Feb 16, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
kwak dong yeon or yeo jin goo please!
Ikr! Kwak Dong yeon needs more drama! And this will be perfect for him because he used to do school dramas and he gets bullied on those😂
2 1
On The Fabulous • Feb 14, 2022
Title The Fabulous
Min hoo!? It's been awhile!
3 0
On Rookie Cops • Feb 14, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
I'm gonna watch this when all episodes are aired! :D
5 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Feb 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Comedy fantasy and lee jae wook? I'm in.
4 0
On Choi Na Moo • Feb 12, 2022
Person Choi Na Moo
Can't believe my comment was 1 year ago and it's about the profile picture lolol. I guess her picture is a trademark.
4 0
On Lee Se Young • Feb 7, 2022
Person Lee Se Young
I think the profile picture should be changed😅 It's kinda weird, I think it's the angle? She is so gorgeous tho.
13 0
Replying to estellenijma • Feb 5, 2022
Title Moonshine
It annoys me to see how low the rating for this show is. This show is really great, watch it, people!It's true…
I will surely watch this if all the episodes are aired! :)
4 1
On Hope or Dope • Feb 2, 2022
Title Hope or Dope
I hope this is good!
0 0
Replying to Oh Hee Joon • Feb 2, 2022
Person Oh Hee Joon
Replying to deleted comment
I agree
0 0
On Noreen Joyce Guerra • Feb 2, 2022
Person Noreen Joyce Guerra
Where is she in All of us are dead and Our beloved summer?
0 1
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Feb 1, 2022
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Can't wait.
0 0