K-Drama
Replying to Angel • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
I am proud of you angel
0 146
Replying to Angel • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
Are you at school bby
0 102
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
As much as I love episode 6 I'm really surprised kim-chay wasn't in it. I guess because they are trying to give…
Facts and can't wait for the next episode
0 0
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
As much as I love episode 6 I'm really surprised kim-chay wasn't in it. I guess because they are trying to give…
Yeahhhh you are right and I think the second season is a sequel not a continuation.so we probably this season will cover the whole novel .we can hope for the best
0 2
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
As much as I love episode 6 I'm really surprised kim-chay wasn't in it. I guess because they are trying to give…
I am not too sure about it cause it's already the 6th episode but I do hope they don't rush any of the story arcs.there is allegedly a season 2 too
0 5
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
As much as I love episode 6 I'm really surprised kim-chay wasn't in it. I guess because they are trying to give…
Me too I thought I wouldn't but I am really invested in their story
1 7
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow...Just today it was 65k if I remember correctly π
Nahhh you can just sleep like a bunny πππ°π°π°β₯οΈ
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow...Just today it was 65k if I remember correctly π
Ooh that nice since you have 12 hours shift .after you finish your shift rest well bby and take care
0 2
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow...Just today it was 65k if I remember correctly π
Oh got it you work at night and sleep at day.taje care of yourself bby.are you on a break now sweets
0 4
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow...Just today it was 65k if I remember correctly π
You are working now . is it night time there.here it's like 5:13 am right now
0 6
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow...Just today it was 65k if I remember correctly π
IT was 65 k when I went to sleep too you guys are amazing
0 8
Replying to lialiye • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
they fed us two scenes we need moreπ©
Yeahhhh they are testing our patience
0 0
Replying to lialiye • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
amennn
Sadhu πππ€²π€²
1 0
Replying to Sanie • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Same
I want see kim miserably losing his plan where he trying to use chey to get information on porsche.he gonna fall hard
6 0
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Congratulations babies we reached 67k π₯³πππππ
1 10
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
There is a big chance that tawan will be introduced I hope not I am not ready for porsche feeling like a replacement my bby is so precious for that
5 0
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hopefully we will get more kimporchay too I missed them in last episode
6 14
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
From the preview it's seems like we will get more vegas and even vegasporsche.but I don't want vegasporsche I want kinnporsche and vegaspete
4 0
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can't wait for the new episode I really hope we will get more vegaspete
2 2
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
2 days 16 hours 26 minutes more to go
0 0
