K-Drama
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
IM BORED BITCHES WHERE U AT
Hloooo there gege
0 0
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
Wait it's 3 pm and you haven't had lunch yet why?
0 115
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
Did you have lunch
0 158
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What happened bby
I am sorry to hear that bby.dont worry everything will turn out just fine.take a deep breath and be calm first eat something then think about positive things that will make you happy everything will be fine sweetie.🫂🫂
0 2
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
What's your next plan
0 117
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
Did you eat anything
0 160
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
You reached home now
0 119
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
Ohh it's fine bby you were busy I get it seems like you had a busy day are you free now you are home now
0 162
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Perfection
Sound
0 13
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Perfection
Deer
0 15
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Perfection
Hourglass
0 17
Replying to Blossie • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yeppie
🎉🎉🎉🎉
1 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Perfection
Terror
0 19
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Perfection
Tear
0 21
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
😍😍
🥳🥰🎊🎊
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yaayyy
🥳🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉
0 0
Replying to Blossie • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hey boo
🥰🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hawwww I missed it shitt
You are welcome bby
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Congratulations babies we reached 65k hurray
0 4
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy 65k
Yaayyy
0 2
