Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 29, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2022
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning lovelies rise and shine.have a nice day everyone
0 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So I’m sick with covid but reading all these comments makes it so much easier & makes me feel better 🥹💓
I am sorry to hear that emmie.get well soon bby don't stress about it you will recover soon.i was also sick with covid like a 4 to 5 months ago. it can be really a bitch but yeah it gets better with time.get well soon bby🫂🫂 virtual hugs.i will pray for you sweetie
0 0
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
Oooo poor you.did you finished your syllabus
0 148
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
Good night then bby I woke up like a half an hour ago it's 4:50am here now so good morning angel rise and shine bby
0 104
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are so cute and pretty ree you look young how old are you
Ooh really you look younger than that ree
0 0
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
The lunch that's more weird to me.dont you get hungry
0 150
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
Good what are you doing now
0 106
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
We have tution at that time did you eat yet
0 108
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
At 7:10 really that's our tution time
0 152
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
So at what time your school starts
0 110
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
Really that's weird our classes starts at 9,9:30 am we have lunch time at 12 :30.and school ends at 3:30 for higher secondary school ends at 4:45 and we have 2 intervals during this time apart from the lunch break
0 154
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed you a lot and i am so happy we are near 60k
What about the lunch time during school
0 112
Replying to Angel • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am thinking about doing one later :) but there were some who have done it not too much tho
Why it's late what were you doing during the lunch time you should eat bby
0 156
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What happened bby
Everything will be fine sweetie don't worry
0 0