Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Espańa
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: April 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2018

Friends

Replying to J348 • Sep 10, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Any romance?
I'm at episode 14 and almost none. Just a couple scenes. If you want a romantic costume drama go for another one.
1 1
On Pull Strings • Sep 9, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I started watching it only for Ao Rui Peng and now I'm at episode 8 and I can't stop! So fresh and fun! Ai Mi is so cute as Lan Ling E and Sun Zhen Ni is like a perfect image of an inmortal in my mind 😍 Fight of episode 6 is the best, I couldn't stop laughing 🤣
4 5
Replying to serenaverse • Sep 7, 2026
i love fu xinshu and wen chengye so much, love seeing them smile and happy 😭😭😭
Me too! 🥹 I need more of them.
1 0
On Road to Success • Sep 7, 2026
Just finished and I enjoyed it so muuuch. I'll miss all of them ;___; Love to see Fu Xingshu and Wen Chengye so happy together after all adverstities they had since kids, they're so cute! I'm the only one who thinks they become a couple in the future? <3
I also love to see Víctor Ma here, I hope he gets more roles!
10 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 16, 2026
How often are airing until last episode? I saw in Viki tomorrow airs chapter 5 but then? Is only one chapter for week? I need it right now 😱🥹 I'm loving the chemistry between ML and FL!
1 2
Replying to Aparajita • Aug 7, 2026
I thought the same at first but you will see his character development at the end, just keep watching. And tbh…
I'll keep watching, I only have 1 chapter left and extras and you' re so right! It was confusing because I felt some things were rushed but I now it's almost everything cleared! And yes, Riley Wang is really handsome here and I love to see him with Hou Ming Hao <3 Next drama to watch is Fangs of fortune just to see them acting together again ^^ I already saw Back from the brink and I love them there too!
3 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Aug 6, 2026
I'm at episode 26 and I'm loving this: music, cast... Hou Ming Hao's acting is the best of the best as always <3 But I think that storyline is a little messy at latest chapters... It seems Li Mao has a bipolar disorder... And I love Riley Wang too, but his character is confusing me...
9 3