Celebrity Yoo Yeon Seok Wasn’t Always Yoo: Actor Reveals the Surprising Names He Almost Used 4 hours ago
K-Drama Go Min Si, Kim Min Ha, Choi Hyun Wook and others amp up excitement for 'Dead-End Job' 13 hours ago
Lily Alice • 5 days ago Article Sung Hoon exudes effortless charisma in 'What a Boss Wants' stills He only plays the same role lmao No growth at all 3 1
Replying to loldia • 11 days ago Article 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! Just dont self insert as the main fl and you will be fine You dont act like a dude 🤣🤣 8 0
Replying to Sacajewa • 11 days ago Title The Scandal Of course, there’s nothing wrong with it, but many people started watching Korean dramas simply because they… Movies not series.Koreans are mostly famous for KDRAMAS (series) not movies. And kdramas are known for the cutesy plots 2 1
Replying to Clemence • 11 days ago Title The Scandal The comments section is full of bickering between two groups: those who fancy themselves worldly adults accustomed… Holy chatgpt lmao 0 1
Replying to Shreya • 11 days ago Title The Scandal Just finished this drama and honestly, I wish I hadn't watched it. I did not absolutely hate it but I do not understand… To show casts butt and breast 1 0
Replying to Vane • 11 days ago Title The Scandal people pls I want to watch it but seeing the rating 6.9 I honestly can't start it. so pls sm without spoilering… Bad 4 0
Replying to Sky2345 • 11 days ago Title The Scandal I like JCW and have watched most of his shows, but I’m not watching this drama. I accidentally saw explicit… Are you a kid? 9 0
Replying to loldia • 11 days ago Article 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! Just dont self insert as the main fl and you will be fine Oh you do that?? Cos i don't lmao 13 3
Replying to Drama Lover • 11 days ago Article Ji Chang Wook and Imada Mio overcome language barrier for 'Merry Berry Love' I'm looking forward to this drama! To be honest, for a moment I saw Go Youn-jung! She and Imada Mio, even if from… Imada is a natural beauty though..unlike the other one...🫣 6 0
Lily Alice • 11 days ago Article Ji Chang Wook and Imada Mio overcome language barrier for 'Merry Berry Love' The scandal is a major flop with bad reviews in SK. Wonder with this one though... 3 0
kisskh • 11 days ago Article 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! Worst kdrama of 2026 15 5
Replying to woosec456 • 12 days ago Title The Scandal I disagree. Main problem is definitely the writing and direction. Plot lacked stuff in the middle. Nah. The acting is not good either 2 0
Replying to Assya • 12 days ago Title The Scandal The quality and the actors hard carried the story that lacked a lot kept expecting something more... would have… Nana's lip filler and botox are distracting lmao 1 0
Replying to Jiju • 13 days ago Title The Scandal Have you seen people in the joseon era with lip fillers and botox? Yeah like full fake lip fillers exist by that time lmao. Trying to be a smartass but failed lmao 3 0
Replying to DKay • 13 days ago Title The Scandal I thought this one is gonna be really good and I’ve waited for it so long…Is it that bad?;/ what’s with… It is bad. Dont waste your time. Only people who like this crap are from the syj and jcw's fans lmao 5 0
Replying to Clemence • 13 days ago Title The Scandal I haven't watched it yet. Is it really that bad? Why is the rating so low? It's bad 0 0
Replying to Taengoo • 13 days ago Title The Scandal Guys, why are there reviews with such low ratings? This was one of the series I was really looking forward to.… It's bad 0 3
Replying to Real001 • 13 days ago Title The Scandal MDL is at it again. wtf is 6.9???? it's low Should have been 4 tbh 2 0
Replying to Mellow231 • 13 days ago Title The Scandal Lol you clearly don't know anything about korean media..there is no korean media..just journalists who work for… This show is still a flop. Those paid are those who say this is the BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME lmal 0 0
Replying to skizlock • 13 days ago Title The Scandal They made the main FL so ugly. Even Nana got uglified. Theyre chopped already. Why blame the production lmao 2 0
No growth at all
Koreans are mostly famous for KDRAMAS (series) not movies. And kdramas are known for the cutesy plots