Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 27, 2024
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Dec 9, 2025
How do they manage to lighten their skin year after year? I'm talking about Park Seo Joon, who used to have a…
Filter
1 0
Replying to underground grandma • Dec 3, 2025
Title Confidence Queen Spoiler
okay i get it the plots and acting is bland too much also not necessary but uk what i watched it and would re-watch…
You just shamed her idiot
1 1
Replying to SirKoki • Dec 3, 2025
Title Confidence Queen Spoiler
FL was so annoying. I hate how she treated Gu Ho
YIRANG is a sociopath
3 0
Replying to Priyodorshee • Dec 3, 2025
you're literally PMY's fan. SIT DOWN💀
Yeah i can tell youre an old hag 🤭 sorry granny
0 1
Replying to Priyodorshee • Dec 3, 2025
you're literally PMY's fan. SIT DOWN💀
Shocking, people have different opinion 💀💀 such a cry baby fan for such a mid show 🫨🫨
1 5
Replying to Jiju • Nov 1, 2025
Then you're just a casual viewer not her fan
I feel sorry for you then
0 0
Replying to Jiju • Nov 1, 2025
Then you're just a casual viewer not her fan
Yeah i have the authority.
0 1
Replying to MarkWasHere • Oct 25, 2025
I just couldn't get into it. I'm a fan of Park Min Young so I really did try, but it just couldn't. Dropping mid…
Then you're just a casual viewer not her fan
1 7
Replying to tineyjoyy0207 • Oct 19, 2025
This drama is intriguing me. They don't reveal the whole cast yet. But in the original WHJ character has a girlfriend.…
Well they said they will fit the story based on korean norms. So probably a lot of changes from the original
1 0
Replying to GloriousInMelody • Oct 19, 2025
Why is tvn hell bent on not giving Minyoung a weekend slot!
Ikr. Well marry my husband [mon/tue slot] gave them money last year. That series revived their dying mon/tue slot.
2 0
Replying to Gaby • Oct 17, 2025
Title Siren’s Kiss Spoiler
sinopse?
An insurance investigator (Wi Hajun) falling for a suspected serial killer (Minyoung)
1 1
Replying to L13 • Oct 17, 2025
I'm a huge fan of the original, but I don't know if PMY and WHJ fit the characters they're supposed to recreate…
It hasn't even started yet. Jeez
6 0