Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 27, 2024
Replying to idkhuman • Oct 17, 2025
why did this lose all the hype midway through?
Cos these people only likes romance dramas and cliche romcoms.
1 0
Replying to THEGARNERCOLLECTIVE • Oct 17, 2025
the title says confidence man not queen, just started episode 1 and I would have to say if you want a show about…
Confidence queen is for international viewers.
But in korea it is titled Confidence man (like the japanese version)
1 1
On Confidence Queen • Oct 17, 2025
I love it. Very underrated series. Park min young as a genius and sociopath is so good. This is different from her roles before. I love the chemistry of the three. I hope season 2 will push through.
10 0
Replying to Jiju • Sep 11, 2025
They're the main leads
I mean, pmy and whj never do supporting roles atp of their career. So.....
1 1
Replying to Jiju • Sep 11, 2025
Im not reading all of that. She is doing a great job. It's an adaptation and not a remake. They can change it.
That's the point. This is the korean version. They can make changes to the character.
0 0
Replying to jernsber • Sep 11, 2025
It is an ok watch but though i enjoy pmy dramas her sociopath act is not giving a 10/10 it feels more like watching…
Well the genre is crime x comedy. So, they nailed the comedy part
7 1
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Sep 11, 2025
I really love PMY and it pains me to say this, but she should remove the chin implant. The area around it looks…
Girll those are not chin implants. She really gained weight after marry my husband. Tf with all these wrong information 🙄
4 1
Replying to Priyodorshee • Sep 9, 2025
Ja Hoon and Minyoung better be the main couple 😩
They're the main leads
1 8
Replying to Jiju • Sep 9, 2025
Are you referring to tv ratings? If yea, it was coz it waa aired on tv chosun with few viewers in Korean. it's…
MDL ratings are not reliable lol like anyone can rate here. If you're a hater, you can rate a series you haven't watched very low.

Don't rely on these.
3 0
Replying to Anth3a • Sep 9, 2025
I don't like it. at least not the first 2 episodes. To so shamelessly abuse the younger guy mentally is a no go…
She's a sociopath.
2 1
Replying to tamaoKun • Sep 9, 2025
this site does not belong to u fanboys, if u cannot take it create another site for u toxic ppl only
So this site belongs to toxic people? Oh i see.
3 0
Replying to Aryan Khan • Sep 9, 2025
I was once again loving by Park Min-Young’s beauty and acting 😍 I really enjoyed the first two episodes of…
It is aired on tv chosun hence the low tv ratings
3 0
Replying to Aye domino • Sep 9, 2025
why all kdramas nowdays starts from such a low rating!?😭😭isn't it good?!
Are you referring to tv ratings? If yea, it was coz it waa aired on tv chosun with few viewers in Korean. it's not a well known channel
3 3
Replying to Bartieboy • Sep 7, 2025
I do appropriate Min Young, she is amazing and everybody knows what she can do with her acting. But in this first…
You call that overdoing? You should watch the japanese version then.
1 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Sep 7, 2025
MDL should stop rating system of any drama atleast before finishing Half. Ppl started rate a drama only after…
Cos people here omly rate cos of their fave actors/actress
0 0
Replying to Novae • Sep 7, 2025
Am i the only one who doesn't like this actress in this drama? I liked her a lot in Queen for seven days and What's…
And then you criticize her if she does "office romcom"... if she tries other roles, you criticize her again..
0 5
Replying to MilicaB • Sep 7, 2025
I dislike this drama bc it is so ... strained, flashy scenes wheezing by.... chaotic, choppy, without meaningful…
A simple search. I's a japanese drama adaptation.
That itself will tell lmao
2 0
Replying to Diablo • Sep 7, 2025
Some people are saying there is romance in it if yes then between who and who
There's no romance
0 0
Replying to VanessaCorsant • Sep 7, 2025
I started watching without knowing it was a remake, but within the first few minutes I realized I'd already seen…
Im not reading all of that. She is doing a great job. It's an adaptation and not a remake. They can change it.
0 2
Replying to Aramintai • Sep 7, 2025
I don't like this actress, is the plot any good at least?
Then why are you here?
1 0