K-Drama
On Secret Lover • Sep 16, 2025
Title Secret Lover
The main lead couple are so cute 🥹 and I didn’t expect to enjoy this as much as I did. It’s a beautiful watch I highly recommend
4 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
This episode got me feeling diff forms of emotions i always knew it would turn out this way but it didn’t make it hurt less. Love this BL so much even thou am not a fan of political dramas. Looking forward to the final episode
4 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
uhmmmm I sincerely don’t even know what to say all I can say for now is it’s a beautiful BL, loved the acting, the actors and I highly recommend
2 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
as much as I am a big time fan of Mile and apo I feel bad to be shipping apo and peter together 🥲. What sort of betrayer is this on my part ep 6 is my fav episode for now
5 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
I always knew it would end in disaster hopefully I am eventually wrong which I highly doubt bcos I don’t know how they both can come out of this twist
6 1
On My Bias Is Showing?! • Sep 4, 2025
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
I wasn’t expecting that twist but I love it. It’s gonna break my baby’s heart but I believe he will eventually be fine
2 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
omg this BL is so underrated the storyline is so unique I love it but episode 8 blew my heart into a million pieces
14 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
episode 6 ending damn I love it😂
4 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 29, 2025
Title Kill to Love
This needs to be rated higher than this also china pls don’t stop🥹 you are really busting my brain this year with beautiful BLs and I love it
7 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
loving this looking forward to the upcoming episodes hopefully it doesn’t disappoint eventually. But for now ep 1 was wonderful
1 0
On Khemjira • Aug 23, 2025
Title Khemjira
episode 3 was amazing loved it🥰
4 0
Replying to kacee_ottis • Aug 23, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Sheng Shao You didn't recognize Hua Yong because the room was supposed to be dark. I am not sure about Shen Wen…
thanks I understand now
1 0
Replying to Autumn • Aug 23, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I just left this on another comment but here: Shaoyou couldn't recognize Hua Yong because the room was pitch black,…
thank you so much I understand now
2 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 23, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Am confused as to why they are not recognizing whom they slept with someone pls explain the reason to me thank you💕
3 4
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 23, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
omg am falling more for the second lead couples than the main reasons why I am watching this bl in the first place. One thing is certain thou dhevi and veera might probably end up together. We just keep seeing fine asses since episode 3😂
5 0
Replying to ffkkity • Aug 23, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
the amount of ass shots jeez. thank you but jeez
ikr
1 0
Replying to Zahina • Aug 20, 2025
Title Khemjira
Ep 1 was so good but ep 2 starts to give DMD vibes once again, hope Im wrong
same here. Hopefully episode 3 is better
2 0
On Khemjira • Aug 18, 2025
Title Khemjira
Going through the comment section I guess am the only one not enjoying this🥹 I loved episode 1 but episode 2 was boring to me. I just hope episode 3 is much better bcos I really anticipated and waited for it to air
2 2
On ABO Desire • Aug 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Missed seeing gao tu in this episode
9 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 16, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
This episode uhmmmn🫠
4 0
1