K-Drama
On Yesterday • Mar 10, 2026
Title Yesterday
kelvin is a psycho, he is obsessive, selfish n self centered. Peat is playing the role beautifully
12 0
On MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear • Mar 2, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
Loved it🤭
4 0
On Yesterday • Feb 24, 2026
Title Yesterday
As much as am a fan of happy endings and I liked how pheem got redeemed n forgiven in the wicked game I sincerely don’t know what to expect with kelvin he is all sort of psychotic n obsessed. I don’t think veir deserve to ever forgive him
6 0
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 22, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I love this drama so much it’s too funny
4 0
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 17, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I find this episode too funny🤣 can’t wait for ep 4
12 0
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • Feb 10, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
😭like you telling me they couldn't get a baby for a minute long scene
Got me confused too😩. The baby was too fake
0 0
On Cat for Cash • Feb 10, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
how did I not know satang was among the cast🤭? Hoping he is in more than an ep I really do like his acting
3 0
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 1, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
so much happened in ep 1 and it was an interesting 1st ep. Started this bcos am a big fan of mark n junior i just hope it doesn’t go downhill bcos what the hell was that baby scene it was so obvious it was a fake baby
6 2
On Opposites Attract • Jan 31, 2026
Title Opposites Attract
Korea needs to stop producing this 8min Bls they are too short, most of them their storyline doesn’t even make sense, some don’t have a direction and some of the actings are quite terrible. Most of all their is no time for the chemistry to develop btw the leads how can ppl just meet, fall madly in love all in 7min
12 4
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 31, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
The series was good but personally I feel it could have been much better. It’s an interesting and not bad drama but not one I can rewatch. Looking forward to their next bl together
1 0
On Cat for Cash • Jan 29, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I wasn’t expecting anything less. Cmon it’s first and khaotung they never disappoint 🥰
12 0
On Peach Lover • Jan 28, 2026
Title Peach Lover
All I can say is uhmmmm. The BL doesn’t even have a specific storyline it’s all romance n flirting and flirting 😩
2 4
On Head 2 Head • Jan 11, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
I didn’t like only boo but I loved this and I can’t wait to see the 2 couples in another bl❤️🔥. Definitely going to miss watching this every Sunday
2 0
On To My Shore • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
Am so happy with this ending. Would definitely miss watching this BL🥹🥹
11 0
On 10Dance • Jan 3, 2026
Title 10Dance
Uhmmmn the movie got me confused, it’s nice but I expected more (The chemistry isn’t intense at all)
2 0
On To My Shore • Dec 21, 2025
Title To My Shore
I don’t know if they both can come out this drama of theirs. fan xiao is too manipulative.
1 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 19, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
loved the first 6 episodes it was a 10/10 for me but the last 2episodes was a bit lacking but regardless I would rate this a 8.5/10 all together. I highly recommend
1 0
On First Page • Dec 19, 2025
Title First Page
Not a bad watch it’s quite interesting
0 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 4, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
Can they pls pity me and give me the remaining 4 episodes 😭😭. waiting is torture
3 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 1, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
The two leads are so good with acting. I wasn’t expecting to like this as much as I did. Am hooked
4 0
1