Lu feng acting so jealous is the highlight for ep 6😂😂. How can you be so jealous of brotherly love? and don’t get me started on the kissing scene in ep 6🥹
It deserves a higher rating, the acting, the story, the production are so much better than most bl.What i like…
sincerely that’s how journey with you isn’t rated high as well. I see some Thai BL not even worth such high rating been rated very high (ps I like Thai BL a lot infact 90% of BL I watch are Thai) but some just don’t deserve the ratings they are getting. ppl are rating them so high just bcos of the actors not the storyline
This bl is soo good. I don’t know whether to get myself ready for what would eventually be a very emotional ending or whether it would end in a good way. Nevertheless, am keeping my fingers crossed and I wished this is rated higher than this
This rating is pissing me off😒. I am seeing BL that doesn’t even make sense been rated higher than this🤧(while this is really so good) but they should give me some passionate kisses 👀perking of lips isn’t doing any justice to what I want to watch😂😂
All I want to say is the producer, director should not try this nonsense again😩😩. The BL is boring, the storyline is so…., the kissing scenes are so annoying. Sincerely I do not recommend n I don’t plan to finish this either
The BL is nice but it just doesn’t excite me. I don’t feel eager to watch the next ep neither do i anticipate it. I just watch when I want to I don’t feel any thrill
Ep 4 was torturing 😩. You can’t just end ep 4 at that and leave me hanging for a week🥹. I really should have waited for the full episode before starting this divine bl
Dropped