Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2023
  • Awards Received: Comment of Comfort Award1
On Top Form • Mar 22, 2025
Title Top Form
loving this can’t wait for the next episode
7 0
On Secret Love • Mar 13, 2025
Title Secret Love
suprisingly it’s interesting I underrated it. I am happy I eventually did watch it the actors performed amazingly thou I hate how they had to be jumping scenes but aside that I love the storyline a 9/10
1 0
On Gray Shelter • Mar 7, 2025
Title Gray Shelter
one of my worst Korean BL series of all time. Sincerely if I was to rate it 1.5/10 is very generous considering how confusing the storyline is. I do not recommend
2 0
On Heart Stain • Mar 3, 2025
Title Heart Stain
I loved the storyline, really wished they didn’t have to separate in the first instance, wished they gave us more romantic scenes (but it’s a Korean BL) I should know better😪 but overall an 8/10
1 1
On Secret Relationships • Mar 2, 2025
Loving this for now it’s interesting and intriguing but something tells me my heart is headed for an heartbreak🤧when it eventually ends
4 0
On Eternal Butler • Feb 17, 2025
loved the first few episodes but now the drama just got me confused bcos how can a robot be acting more like a human and not behave like a robot at all. Don’t even anticipate the next episode and am always forwarding while watching it🥹(my personal view thou)
4 1
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Feb 17, 2025
For me to have watched this BL to the end all I can say is if I set my mind to something I definitely will be able to do it. Because this movie is an absolute 5/10 for me🤦🏽‍♀️ don’t get me started on the acting, the storyline everything was a mess. very cute and adorable actors but the drama was quite disappointing
1 0
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Feb 15, 2025
This was really beautiful and emotional drama with quite good acting. I have to say that Shen Nan was even prettier…
🙄
2 0
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Feb 15, 2025
I need to change my rating, the last 2 epsiodes was a mess mostly the last episode. I don’t know what the writer was thinking about while writing such an annoying ending🤦🏽‍♀️. let me go watch another BL to make up for this anger🙄
5 1
On Eternal Butler • Feb 10, 2025
Funny how I loved the first few episodes but now I just watch to know what’s happening
6 0
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Feb 10, 2025
I do hope ending of ep 5 was a dream they should stop messing with my head and give us a happy ending. Also I am happy shen na and shen wan both got there main lead drama after meet you at your blossom. Li yi mu has this cute look very adorable.
2 0
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Feb 10, 2025
The drama had potential if only the script was well written and the drama well directed. They should just release the final epsiode and make it a happy ending bcos sincerely I have tried my best to watch this every week so I deserve that😭
2 0
Replying to 11639475 • Jan 20, 2025
that is only the bl part we see now and therefore i agree. if you dive deeper in chinese productions you will…
that’s true history was Taiwan
I totally forgot
2 1