K-Drama
On When It Rains, It Pours • Jan 19, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
Loving this so far
6 0
On Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring • Jan 19, 2025
Title Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring
This BL is all shades of confusing I wouldn’t recommend the BL had potential but……
1 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Jan 19, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
Earth is very funny, the drama is very interesting, intriguing can’t wait to watch the other incoming episodes
7 0
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Jan 19, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
what with Chinese BL and similar storylines (2 unrelated guys became brothers thru their parent getting married and eventually the 2guys fall in love) history, stay with me, the only one, addicted now this
7 4
On The Paradise of Thorns • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Paradise of Thorns
very interesting movie, great storyline, great acting, wonderful chemistry but permit me to say I regret watching this sooo much what a terrible dose of heartbreak🤦🏽♀️
2 0
On Our Youth • Jan 8, 2025
Title Our Youth
perfecto🥹 love it love it. Would really miss hirukawa flirty looks, how they both stare deeply in love at each other, their lovely acting. Would really love to see them act together in another BL as a couple soon but that seem highly impossible as it’s not a Thai BL 🥹
6 0
On Eternal Butler • Jan 3, 2025
Title Eternal Butler
epsiode 4 was woah💕
5 0
On Let's Eat Together, Aki and Haru • Dec 30, 2024
Title Let's Eat Together, Aki and Haru
the movie is very boring. I successfully finished watching it after 3days because I slept off everytime I watch it🤧
5 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 25, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
omg this goes straight to one of my top 5 BL of 2024🥹 but the ending makes me sad and happy at the same time
2 0
On Dark Blue and Moonlight • Dec 24, 2024
Title Dark Blue and Moonlight
This is the worst BL series I have ever watched in my entire life. It’s interesting but the storyline is quite terrible imagine 2 cheaters breaking the heart of 2 ppl that loves them so much and getting away with it. I am so pissed at myself for watching this BL. I DO NOT RECOMMEND
6 2
On Our Youth • Dec 24, 2024
Title Our Youth
epsiode 8 was painful for me can’t wait for them to be together at the end🥹
8 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 23, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Great storyline, Marvellous acting skills, very cute and handsome actors, wonderful flirty looks those two are just so amazing wish we can actually get a romantic scene before the show ends
3 0
On Fourever You • Dec 19, 2024
Title Fourever You
Episode 12 was lit ter and hill took forever to become boyfriends more like forever you. Johan and north are sooooooo cute🥹 can’t wait for episode 13❤️
5 0
On Fourever You • Dec 5, 2024
Title Fourever You
North and Johan are giving me so much butterflies literally can’t wait for ep 11🥹
16 0
Replying to Munch • Dec 1, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
Wym it’s a happy ending
episode 12 was rushed and doesn’t feel happy to me. Wasn’t the storyline I expected for episode 12 but still a 10/10
2 0
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Dec 1, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
uhmmmn what was that ending? Well still a 10/10 for me I will use my imagination to cover up for epsiode 12
2 2
Replying to nobodyknows • Nov 26, 2024
Title Our Youth
he isss im getting seduced by him and im not even the one being seduced
🤣🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to anthayashi • Nov 26, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
maybe watch iqiyi's sub instead. i was watching gaga's sub halfway and switch to IQ's
thank you
0 0
On Fourever You • Nov 26, 2024
Title Fourever You
Watch because of earth but more of Johan and north shipper🥹can’t wait for them to start dating
8 0
On Our Youth • Nov 26, 2024
Title Our Youth
Hirukawa is very seductive and I love it. This BL is so good the storyline, the chemistry, the acting very mind blowing and astonishing. I need more
12 3
1