K-Drama
On Our Youth • Nov 22, 2024
Title Our Youth
this BL has got me sooo hooked. it’s what I call perfection 🥰 can’t wait to watch the next episode
11 0
Replying to chacha • Nov 7, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
maybe i'm dumb bc i found ep7 was rather confusing? lemme rewatch again
omg me too
0 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Nov 7, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
uhmmmn please am I the only one because ep7 confuses me a lot
1 2
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 4, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
The BL is giving absolute perfection. The last BL I enjoyed this much was unknown the series. the storyline, the actors, the acting all amazing and do not get me started on how sugihara gazed at taichi breathtaking 😍😍
7 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 4, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
This BL is giving perfection. The last BL I liked this much was unknown the series loved the acting, the actors are so cute and very good with their acting. The way sugihara looks at taichi does gaze😍😍 breathtaking
0 0
On Takara's Treasure • Aug 4, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure
Absolute perfection love the storyline, the acting everything
9 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 4, 2024
Title 4Minutes
This drama confuses me
1 1
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 4, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
As much as I love the main couples I think I might love the second lead more they are both hilarious. Can’t wait for the remaining 3 episodes 🥹
6 0
On Blue Boys • Apr 26, 2024
Title Blue Boys
this drama having just 4ep with a duration of 10min per ep is annoying . The drama is soo good 😭😭 they could have just made it long instead of torturing me🥹
7 0
Replying to BL for life • Apr 20, 2024
Title Unknown
Absolutely!! I completely agree with you!!!!I feel empty rn! I will cry every Saturday thinking that there will…
🥹🥹🥹hoping we get another BL series with an awesome storyline and acting soon
0 0
On Unknown • Apr 20, 2024
Title Unknown
This drama deserves to be rated 10💙 8.3 isn’t doing justice to how perfect the drama is🥹. Taiwan has been blowing my mind too much lately 🥰 will really miss anticipating this every Saturday 💙💙
8 2
On Unknown • Apr 13, 2024
Title Unknown
damn this drama is too breathtaking 🥹🥹
3 0
On Unknown • Apr 6, 2024
Title Unknown
This BL is so addictive Taiwan are so good with their BL . Kiseki dear to me and unknown will always be one of my top 8 BL of time. can they just pls drop the remaining 4 ep at once🥹🥹🥹
14 0
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around • Mar 29, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around
omg the BL is perfection🥹
5 0
Replying to Richard Jordan • Mar 28, 2024
Title Two Worlds
Hello folks, I went to YouTube to watch this series!.....all i get are Pilots and Reaction videos!!!.....so where…
hitv app or myasiantv.cc
1 0
On Two Worlds • Mar 28, 2024
Title Two Worlds
The first epsiode looked promising and it was quite intriguing then it all went down the drain when phupha died and everything became confusing and boring. They should have just stucked to the storyline of khram and Phupha🙄. Didn’t like the third episode but hopefully it gets better
1 0
On Unknown • Mar 23, 2024
Title Unknown
any other BL recommendation with similar storyline pls
0 2
On Unknown • Mar 23, 2024
Title Unknown
omg ep 6 was so sad😭 ep7 is gonna be worst 🥹 my heart is breaking on their behalf
4 0
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Mar 20, 2024
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
The drama is BORING!!! BORING!!!
5 0
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • Mar 20, 2024
Title Unknown
fr i don’t wanna wait forever 😭😭
🥹🥹
1 0
1