News
Replying to Aki • Aug 29, 2025
Photo Photo
wedding !!!!!! reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ? faints ~~~~
It's joy tears 😭 hope it ends well ,the series is really good 😊.
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 29, 2025
Title Blood River
Hopefully the wait won’t be too much longer. There’s rumours it might play in October.
Yes i saw it too on twitter, Hope it's true 🥹.
1 1
Replying to Aki • Aug 29, 2025
Photo Photo
wedding !!!!!! reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ? faints ~~~~
😭yes !!!! Look at their costumes 😭 it's a wedding attire !!! 😭
2 3
Replying to Vince • Aug 28, 2025
Title Blood River
Are you sure? Where's you're proof is so long now?The drama just passed the review and obtain a distribution license…
Yo, why are you getting so worked up? Huh? I’m just Gong Jun’s fan. His last C-drama Red Moon Pact was a year ago! I just want to see him back on screen as soon as possible. What’s wrong with that?
10 0
On Word of Honor • Aug 28, 2025
Title Word of Honor
My shaylas 😭
2 0
On Blood River • Aug 28, 2025
Title Blood River
Gong ju 😭🧍🏻when is this coming out !!!?? Fr it's been so long
4 5
will_lev • Aug 28, 2025
Photo Photo
So excited for their wedding 😏
3 5
SsJay • Aug 28, 2025
Photo Photo
Wait what does it means? We getting ep 5,6,7,8 on 30 & 31? August and 9,10 on 6,7 sep???
1 2
SsJay • Aug 28, 2025
Photo Photo
OMGGGGG 😭🧍🏻4 daysss 🙂 can't wait
4 0
On HIStory5: Love in the Future • Aug 27, 2025
Title HIStory5: Love in the Future
Is there any news for History 6?
9 2
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Aug 27, 2025
Title Immortality
Same😭
😭😭😭😭😭 seeing cbls getting released here and there while I'm waiting for this since 2021 hurts so much 😭
1 3
On The Blood of Youth Season 2 • Aug 27, 2025
Title The Blood of Youth Season 2
😭hongyiii 😭i love the blood of youth cast so much ! Waiting 🫠ssn2
4 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 26, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Zi Ang is so in love, it’s literally written all over his face 😭💘 in ep 4 I got a bit confused tho 🤔… is Zi Ang also a prince? Is that king his father? I’ve got sooo many doubts 🥲 But overall, I really liked eps 3 & 4 😚
5 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 26, 2025
Title Kill to Love
😭now we wait a damn week for next eps 🫠
3 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 26, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I don’t know about others, but I’m really enjoying this CBL It may be low-budget, but it’s still good—the music is great, the editing/cuts are well done too. Of course, you can’t compare it to other BLs made with bigger budgets, but this one definitely has its own charm! ( Hope one day we get immortality,winner is king and eternal faith 🫠🥲too)
18 1
On Kill to Love • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Who's the director of this? I've heard ppl saying the director is from the untamed?
1 1
On Kill to Love • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
AYOOO IT'S SOO GOOD
6 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
This better worth the wait fr cuz the trailer was freaking awesome! and the visuals looks great too.
4 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
🥲8 hrs I'M IMPATIENT
4 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 24, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Missing them so much
2 0
