News
On Almost Lover • Oct 13, 2025
Title Almost Lover
I read somewhere that the filming has been stopped, right? Lusi fell ill while filming and she’s in her recovery period now. I don’t know what they’re going to do about this 🫠 I just want baobie to return to shooting only when she feels ready and fully recovers.
8 2
On At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 • Oct 2, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
🥲
0 1
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Lee Chae Min absolutely nailed the role 😭✨ Episode 11 left me stunned—he portrayed every emotion so perfectly.
14 0
On Kim Ji O • Sep 24, 2025
Person Kim Ji O
How old is he?
0 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Sep 24, 2025
Title Love for Love's Sake
I miss them
4 0
On Time Raiders • Sep 21, 2025
Title Time Raiders
Another season? Let's goo I've watched all ssns anyways
2 0
On Yu Meng Long • Sep 17, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
Rest in peace 🤍
5 0
Replying to Critty • Sep 15, 2025
Title HIStory5: Love in the Future
We're on the same wavelenght! That's exactly why i dropped by😂
😂lol
0 0
On Whispers of Fate • Sep 10, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
Can't wait for this!
2 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 10, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
It's getting released Tommorow 😚
4 0
On Shadow Punisher • Sep 10, 2025
Title Shadow Punisher
Can't wait 😆
0 0
On Winner Is King • Sep 10, 2025
Title Winner Is King
I need to see this before i reach my grave fr 😭
0 0
On Little Mushroom • Sep 8, 2025
Title Little Mushroom
🥲
0 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 5, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
It's preety good
3 0
On Li Pei En • Sep 2, 2025
Person Li Pei En
😭oh he's working in moonlight reunion too
0 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I'm sobbing after ep 8 😭kill to love it's named so well 😭
5 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
AYYYY 8 RATING THEY DESERVE IT!!
6 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Aug 31, 2025
Title Immortality
Same😭
Me too 🥲
1 0
xxmai • Aug 30, 2025
Photo Photo
How am i going to survive during this SCENES 😭 already screaming cuz of the kiss today
1 0
Replying to VaghelaMittal • Aug 30, 2025
Photo Photo
I think they're trying to air the series as soon as possible
Yes ik 😭 I'm waiting for it lol too excited and thank god we're getting 4 eps on weekends.
0 0
