News
On Where the Mask Ends • 2 days ago
Title Where the Mask Ends
I'm so sat for them
3 0
On Shadow Punisher • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
🥲now we getting one eps a day, it's gonna be torture 🙂↔️
8 2
Replying to ry y • 8 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
may i know who is zhan xuan?
Actor from bl "Revenged Love"
0 0
On Shadow Punisher • 8 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
Did they change zhan xuan character?!?!??,
1 2
On Shadow Punisher • 8 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
the guy with crown prince wen bu, his face looks like ai, did someone got replaced or it's just like that? I got spooked seeing his close up in ep 6
3 1
Replying to Crysi06 • 8 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
I knew it was, I just wasn't sure on the time but I'm super excited even tho I got so many im still watching lmao
Me too 😭i waited so long to see yunxi and alen again, I'm loving this
0 0
On Shadow Punisher • 8 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
AGHHH IT DROPPED SO UNEXPECTED 😭OMGG XIXI
6 3
On Not Yours • 13 days ago
Title Not Yours
Everything is good, it's just i prefer shogun's voice more 🥲 this voiceover doesn't suit him at all, the lips moment is different and the voice is obviously different than shogun's
8 0
On Nirvana in Flames • 16 days ago
Title Nirvana in Flames
I really want this to be good 😭 Miles Wei has been one of the actors who got me into watching C-dramas, and he’s such a talented actor. I really hope this drama becomes very popular and he gets the recognition he deserves. I like the FL too, though the double...
5 0
On Ctrl+Alt+Life • 17 days ago
Title Ctrl+Alt+Life
Excited for this 😭💓 It’s like Wuxie and Zhang Qiling’s reunion in a different universe lol. I love this duo, whether it’s bromance or friendship.
3 1
On Against the Current • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
I like this one, quite a good storyline and visuals are great too.
6 0
On Against the Current • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current
The airing schedule is pissing me off 🥲like wtheckkkk
3 3
On The Last Oath • Sep 5, 2026
Title The Last Oath
I'm loving it 👍🏻
5 0
On Shadow Punisher • Aug 26, 2026
Title Shadow Punisher
Man I've been seated for this since WOF ended 😭😭yunxi and allen 💜will be in this together
7 3
On Zhao Lu Si • Aug 24, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
Can't wait for her new work 💜
4 1
On Empress Reborn • Aug 17, 2026
Title Empress Reborn
When's this coming?
0 1
Replying to xryiztu • Aug 17, 2026
Title Duang with You
watch a winter sun wakes the wind int he spring hills dream its amazing , epecially from ep 4 its soo steammy…
I've already watched it ;)
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 14, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Loving the show
2 0
On Executor across Worlds • Jul 30, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
I'm sat, she's so cool
5 0
On Xin Liao Zhai • Jul 24, 2026
Title Xin Liao Zhai
So sat for this 😝
0 0
