News
On Love 911 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Love 911
That was fun, (controversial) but fun
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 19, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Already watched the first two episodes and I didn't expect to have so much fun. It was a good start, and the chemistry between the leads seems to be good. I'm gonna keep an eye on it
4 0
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 22, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
Watched the first two episodes and I really enjoyed them, It looks interesting so far and I'm excited to see where the story goes. It did feel a bit rushed at times and some things were too convenient but it was still good enough for me to keep watching
3 1
On Last Summer • Nov 14, 2025
Title Last Summer
just finished episode 3 and I don't know why some people hate the FL so much because I think she's lowkey right, however something feels off, the way they act is just annoying and I can't connect with the characters or the story which makes me not want to keep watching I know it's still early to judge so I'll wait and give it another chance later
10 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 14, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
the first two episodes were so good, everything fits perfectly and their chemistry is amazing I hope they continue with this dynamic because it works, although I think we might get the childhood trope, my expectations were right after all
3 4

1