News
On Kim Ji Min • Jul 25, 2015
Person Kim Ji Min
I like her in Mask. She should do more dramas.
2 0
On Mask • Jul 23, 2015
Title Mask
I just finished Secret from the same writer and loved it but this show isn't really pulling in me like that one so far. I'm only on Episode 3 and hoping it gets better. Not sure how I feel about Joo Ji Hoon right now also. His acting could be better imo. Hoya's acting is pretty bad too but he's not a lead character so don't care about him too much.
5 1
Replying to pianoahiru • Jul 18, 2015
Title The Handsome Suit
It's very hard to find the english subs for this. So i just went and read what happens. Its an okay drama the…
i found it on youtube
0 0
On Love, Not Yet • Jul 16, 2015
Title Love, Not Yet
any links for this?
0 1
On Dearest • Jul 12, 2015
Title Dearest
its on gooddrama
1 0
On Mai Ratima • Jun 28, 2015
Title Mai Ratima
Ohh, Yoo Ji Tae (actor from Healer, Old Boy, etc) wrote and directed this. :)
5 1
On Yu Hee, the Witch • Jun 26, 2015
Title Yu Hee, the Witch
lol the songs in this drama are almost copies of songs in My Girl and Boys Over Flowers. I like this drama alot, although not as much as the director's other dramas. Besides Jae Hee, I felt like the cast could of have been a lot better. Also, it felt like JH didn't get as much airtime as he should have, making it hard to build enough chemistry between the leads. Instead there was too much focus on either boring and annoying side characters. Still gave it 8/10
0 1
On The Three Musketeers • Jun 25, 2015
Title The Three Musketeers Spoiler
cliffhanger at the end is really annoying since it looks like there's no sequel now
2 0
On Sword and Flower • Jun 20, 2015
Title Sword and Flower
the beginning and ending of this show are so hilariously bad. I was addicted all the way though
2 0
Replying to WEPserioja • Jun 19, 2015
Title Sword and Flower Spoiler
Omg again bad end.... Always same... Every time they die in the end...
yes, its a romeo and juliet type story so both die in the end. Even though they are fictional characters I expected it early in the drama after reading up on the other characters that actually existed in the drama/
1 0
On Orange Marmalade • Jun 14, 2015
Title Orange Marmalade
i liked the last 2 episodes personally and I thought YJG's acting was really good at the end, although I don't quite understand why they jumped to the past for so long. Was this in the manhwa?
2 2
Replying to Ladybritaky • Jun 10, 2015
Title Season of Good Rain
JUst curious, does it have a happy ending?
i liked the ending
2 0
On High Heel • Jun 5, 2015
Title High Heel
a little too much violence forme
0 0
Replying to Raghad • May 30, 2015
Title Orange Marmalade Spoiler
Why shi hoo is died
needs a spoiler tag please
2 0
On Keibuho Sugiyama Shintaro ~ Kichijoji-sho Jiken File • May 29, 2015
Title Keibuho Sugiyama Shintaro ~ Kichijoji-sho Jiken File
how is it?
0 0
Replying to Ana • May 26, 2015
Title Tokyo Boy Spoiler
That poster is such a spoiler... The movie would have been more interesting if I hadn't known from the beginning…
i just started watching this and i completely agree
0 0
On Orange Marmalade • May 24, 2015
Title Orange Marmalade
cute but nothing special so far. i'm not too impressed with seol hyun.
1 0
On The Producers • May 19, 2015
Title The Producers
i think it will get better
2 1
Replying to Happiness19 • Apr 9, 2015
Title Born to Kill
Link? The other link posted doesn't work anymore.
thanks, couldn't get any of the links to work though :(
2 1
On The Man in the Mask • Mar 30, 2015
Title The Man in the Mask
joo sang wook and kim sun ah offered roles omg plzzz accept guys
0 0
