Editorials
On Are You Sure?! • Aug 10, 2024
Title Are You Sure?!
I'm enjoying the show so far (just finished ep 1) but the only thing that annoys me is the little sound effects
1 0
Replying to ScarlettaMay • Aug 5, 2024
Title His Man
Definitely try season 2 of His Man. I found season 1 to be okay but a little boring. Season 2 is amazing if you…
Thank you, I'm going to check out Seasons 2 &3! I've been meaning to watch Boys Like Boys & Sparks Camp
0 1
On His Man • Aug 3, 2024
Title His Man
I came from watching "The Boyfriend" looking for a new dating show. I'm currently almost finished w/ ep 3 but I'm feeling bored, does it get better? or should I try another season of His Man?
3 6
On The Boyfriend • Jul 31, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
This show was beautiful! I need a season 2
6 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Jan 4, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
These last 2 ep felt like a waste of time "the Gwanhee hours" where he gets all the screen time (why producers) and talks in circles about who he wants to be with. It's soo irritating to even watch the women go after him. I need to see more of the other couples. This is the worst season. Why do they order soo much food when you know their only going to waste it.
8 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Jan 2, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
Came back here after finishing s2 while waiting for more s3 episodes. I can't help but wonder how this show would be if all the women were tan/deeper skin tone instead of some having the "traditional Korean beauty standard" look? That most seem to go for in women. I noticed for the guys it doesn't seem to be much of a factor (most just seem to have a similar haircut styled differently). It would be interesting if they had different ethnicities while still Korean (mixed Black & Korean, speak Korean fluently, maybe born there ect.)
4 2
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Dec 27, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
I must say I don't understand why so many of the girls are into Gwanhee, he wants you to come to him ect.
18 1
On The Betrayal • Oct 6, 2023
Title The Betrayal
Wow ep10 had me on the edge of my seat! I wonder how it's going to end
0 0
On GAP • Apr 11, 2023
Title GAP
Just started watching the drama a few days a go! I like it so far although I'm only on ep 3, their interactions are cute^^
2 1
On She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat • Dec 30, 2022
Title She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat
This was good! Watching made me excited to try and cooking new things! Thank you Furritsu, I hope we get a second season
8 0
On Virgin Road • Jan 29, 2022
Title Virgin Road
Where can I watch this? On the side I tried the subs are off
0 1
On Love's in Sight! • Nov 18, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
This is such a cute drama!! As someone with vision in only one eye it's interesting to see how they present her vision in the show. I'm able to compare it to how I see out of my right eye: colors & blurry shapes with no details.
8 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Nov 17, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
This show is soo cute & funny, I'm excited for ep. 7!
3 0
On His • Sep 8, 2021
Title His
This was beautiful! I'm glad I watched it after the drama :)
4 0
On Tokyo Alice • Aug 6, 2021
Title Tokyo Alice
The lead girl was soo annoying, the other girls really carried this show. I'm surprised I finished it
0 0
On Familiar Wife • May 21, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
That was soo good!!!
1 0
Replying to 8649423 • Apr 15, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
hey can you guys recommend some other BLs in which one dude has like really low self esteem and the other is like…
Cherry Magic is a really good one, It's a J-drama
3 1
Replying to momo • Apr 12, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
ok this is gonna be my first thai bl, if anyone can recommend me any good first thai dramas id really appreciate…
This is a combinations of different countries but I think you'll enjoy them all as someone new to BL. 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni (Cherry Magic), Kinou Nani Tabeta?, Life Senjou no Bokura, HIStory3: Make Our Days Count , Irresistible Love: Secret of the Valet (movie w/ 2 parts), Takumi-kun Series 1: And The Spring Breeze Whispers, Where Your Eyes Linger & Bromance.
0 0
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Feb 16, 2021
Title Three Star Bar in Nishi Ogikubo
Out of curiosity, I checked the price of the canned wagyu beef in Ep 1, and my god, it's 2000 yen (USD 20)!! It's…
I was going to look it up as well lol, thanks for sharing
0 1
On Three Star Bar in Nishi Ogikubo • Feb 16, 2021
Title Three Star Bar in Nishi Ogikubo
This was such a nice & pleasant 1st ep.
5 0