Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Tunisia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 21, 2023
Replying to LWJ Dream • Dec 8, 2024
What is happening ? Guys let's forget everything and discuss about this beautiful story .Okay I like the way dr…
The most beautiful thing is that they're taking things slow 🤭
5 1
Replying to YurelsisBl86 • Dec 2, 2024
Title Good Doctor
I can't wait to watch this. I love 5he Korean version and the American version a lot. hope this one is as good.
Trust me you should watch the Turkish version (Mucize doktor or miracle doctor in English). Thank me later 😁
0 0
Replying to yawnzzzs • Nov 29, 2024
first ep was so good i love how dr kan keeps flirting
The same way dr Tyme kept on flirting with Great 🤭
0 0
Replying to sleepyhead • Oct 25, 2024
Be it WYEL, then To my Stars and now this one, this director has only one theme; long separation followed by makeup.…
Bittersweet you know 🥲
2 0
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • Oct 25, 2024
Title House of Stars Spoiler
They didn't show us anything in the end but probably Gun will go to jail thanks to So's genius revenge plan and…
I mean the way he exposed him. It was genius for me. But ofc I'm not okay with what he did with P'Susy 😬
0 0
Replying to 11639475 • Oct 21, 2024
ep3 house of "something in my room", isn't it?
Also the house from Knock Knock boys.
2 1
Replying to Mia_withB • Oct 21, 2024
Mick is so bulk up in ep 3 and Top looks so slim with that waist of his. I'm impressed.
Omg I was thinking the same! Gosh Mick could be anything he was a cutie in ep 2 and in ep 3 we got to see his muscles and superhandsome aura 🤤
3 0
Replying to Multifandomhoe • Oct 19, 2024
I just completed ep 3. Why do I love Kim so much..? xx
Same here.. He's a pure person and when he's in love he's the kind who gives his all 🥺 I hope he ends up with someone who values him 🩵
1 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Oct 18, 2024
Sin ju's smiles are the best. He is a ball of positivity .anyone else reminded of Kim minjae when he smiles ?
His personality reminded me of the main lead in To my star 😁 They're both shining people 🌟
7 1
Replying to SunnyBKL • Oct 13, 2024
who is going to be a sode couple?
Gosh no he's Elyes' ex.
2 0
Replying to TBA • Oct 13, 2024
Can someone please explain EP 1? Please. Am I missing something. Did they date in between the 5 years and break…
Things will be clear enough for you to understand in ep 2. Pat and Elyes never dated but they have this boss-personal assistant with some sexual tension relationship. Nothing actually happened between them in the first episode it's just Pat being a bit delulu.
0 0
Replying to Nadie • Oct 7, 2024
Title Kidnap
The "I'm Tee, Me too" real life version😭
I'm Ohm, Oh my God me too 😂
7 1
Replying to Anya_ • Oct 7, 2024
Title Kidnap
Out of topic. But gmmtv has the chance do the funniest thing for 2025, now that they have three ohms in their…
Perfect Ohm liners 😂
7 0
Replying to nama2sama • Oct 3, 2024
People waiting for immortality while i'm chocking for this
People are dying for Justice in the dark as well 🥹
5 3
Replying to ohmohm2 • Sep 20, 2024
I'm only on episode 1 and was confused about the loud upbeat music when Khen is in the library, so I came to the…
Gosh Bing looks like Sing and Perth's son 😂
0 0