Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Tunisia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 21, 2023
Replying to Lighter • Jul 29, 2025
Title Hide & Sis
"Everybody seems normal until you check their phone" 😏Does anyone else love these intro statements?
Sure I do, make me question my relationship with my own family members hahahahaha 😂
6 0
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • Jul 16, 2025
Thai remake of Justice in the dark with him as Fei Du, what do u think? 🙊
You're missing a lot habibi 🐸
1 0
Replying to mar • Jul 16, 2025
he is so freaking handsome, i can't believe he's real (i need a drama with him as a main character)
Thai remake of Justice in the dark with him as Fei Du, what do u think? 🙊
2 3
Replying to Century of Y Love • Jun 30, 2025
WHY IS THIS EPISODE A MOVIES LENGTH? i'm not complaining, just happy. haven't finished it yet, but i'm confused…
I guess she's just bad, like real bud. Plus, she could be working for Sack.
2 0
Replying to ProficientPoodle • May 27, 2025
I said it in S1, got a lot of hate ..I'll say it again in S2 knowing that I'll get a lot of hate👉🏻"I love…
I love you for saying so ♥️
1 0
Replying to sIRLii • May 15, 2025
Title Never Fair
DON'T GET KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS Got WHC 1 successfully good Great casts friendship chemistry BL love but…
Where your eyes linger season 2 would be amazing too 🙈
6 0
Replying to Artemissie • May 4, 2025
Title Top Form
What or where are people seeing Smart being more compatible with Peanut? Genuine question. I'm not keeping up…
No it is not 😅
7 1
Replying to Bi_Myself • Apr 29, 2025
The casting of Pei Su is pure perfection. 🤌
The one who said yoo it can only be these two guys together deserves to be worshipped 🛐
6 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Apr 22, 2025
Okay .. I'm one of the few Arab fans who tries to enhance the AI subtitles On my telegram channel , I post my…
Don't listen to them habibi you're doing great! Looking forward to your amazing subs 🩷
2 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Apr 22, 2025
Don't worry, Arab fans ,, I will keep translating the drama No matter what and whoever doesn't like that deal…
Yoo you're doing an amazing job! 👏👏
1 0
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • Apr 18, 2025
True that mate 😭 Just let your imagination do the job since we won't get to see that on screen unless Thailand…
I have a wild imagination mate 😂😂 If only they hire me in castings you'll witness miracles 😎
0 1
Replying to Chriiis • Apr 17, 2025
after two years of waiting ...m reading the novel right now , m on the 77 chapter and GODtheres some scenes that…
True that mate 😭 Just let your imagination do the job since we won't get to see that on screen unless Thailand gives us a remake ( Bass from BOC as PS and Billy from IF as LWZ 🙊
1 3
Replying to Chriiis • Apr 17, 2025
bttw for those who can understand Arabic, I have a good source for watching the episodes .. its a telegram channel…
Meeeeeeeeeeeee 😭😭
1 0
Replying to Momo_127 • Apr 13, 2025
HOLD ON, the way I gagged, isn't that my man from The Ambiguous Focus playing Yang Bo ? John Wu right ?
Yup 😁
4 0
On Justice in the Dark • Apr 8, 2025
Yoo guys I have a short sad story to tell.. So I teach civics and law and a student of mine asked me if someone's family members were all murderers, would the law blame him for becoming a murderer himself? I answered that genes can never determine who we are or who we become and in that very moment I found out I talked just like our lovely WLZ and that we're not getting the original drama 😭😭
6 0
Replying to hidethenameeeee • Apr 8, 2025
you know atp , I'm fine with censoring and missing scenes , well not really but what can we do , I'll just use…
My imagination worked when we had bromance and it was okay but now with the show being butchered that way I'm not sure anymore 💔
7 3
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Apr 4, 2025
please any one has the soft subtitles for episodes 9-10 just the english subs files because I want to sub it to…
Yoo I'm an Arabic die-hard fan of JITD 😭😭 So happy to see people doing their best for this incredible show 🥹 Sending you hugs and kisses from Tunisia ❤️
1 1