Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Tunisia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 21, 2023
Replying to Pookie1997 • 2 days ago
Title Project XY
Finally! I had stopped watching because I had anxiety that they would never interact but let me catch up now lol…
OMG same here I almost had a heart attack when they started voting I was afraid Young would vote for Joel again but it was Elio who failed me 😭 But tsokay I understand and I hope Xiao Young understands too cuz Gege had to support his friend 😢 I mean these two should be protected at any cost pleaaaaase 🥹❤️‍🩹
0 0
Replying to mahesh • 2 days ago
Title Project XY
I'm rooting for young since day one, hope they'll be the endgame
He's my favorite too 🥹 And yes Elio is the one for him let's pray they end together ❤️
5 0
On Project XY • 3 days ago
Title Project XY
Y'all YoungElio's dating era has begunnnnnnn!!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait for their future interactions 😍 I'm also impressed by Elio's boldness! Such a sexy way to approach someone and make him immediately fall in love with you (why didn't you do that earlier ugh 😩).
15 4
Replying to Talay All Day • 3 days ago
Title Project XY
I'm right there with you on that hill
Budge up let me die with you on that hill too 🙈
0 0
Replying to zorpox • 5 days ago
Title Project XY
Idc about all the drama in this comment section I am giggling kicking my feet during every episode
Your profile pic though 🥹
2 0
Replying to Double U • 14 days ago
Title Double U
Replying to deleted comment
GMMTV, please do something 🤌
1 0
Replying to virtualdevil • 28 days ago
Title Weirdo-101
i could listen to cheewa yap all day my cutie silly nerd he’s so dlqjoowrkw i need to put him in my pocket
"RU MAI WA KRUB" 🙈
2 0
Replying to Embn • Aug 28, 2026
Title Moonshadow
You dont have to watch
Take it easy and let her express her opinion, na kha 😊
2 0
Replying to Moonzy • Aug 19, 2026
i want Chia Kai to top Ta Wei😌
Are u saying that because of the cockroach's incident? 😂 Bro appearances are deceiving I've learned that from Sammy's Children's Day (the cute and nerdy type who acted like a damsel in despair most of the time was the top so yeah 🙈)
1 1
Replying to Shiraki • Aug 19, 2026
I'm usually not the type to like slow-burns but this one feels so natural (and cute)! I'm excited to see where…
The slow-burn in here and in Sammy’s Children’s Day are the best I swear! And yes it feels so natural and cute sis you were just reading my mind! ❤️
2 0
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • Aug 8, 2026
They're gonna attack me for what I'm about to say but he looks great with Bas 🙊 I mean the tension between…
Same here yoo hahahaha 🔥🙊 I thought they had potential back in the days but they robbed us 🥲
0 0
Replying to Bogler™ • Aug 7, 2026
goodness gracious, Pentaii is so fuckin handsome!
They're gonna attack me for what I'm about to say but he looks great with Bas 🙊 I mean the tension between them, the fiery glaring and anger gosh that's too sexy for my fujoshi heart to handle ❤️‍🔥 Even though they're somehow competing against each other but my delulu mind kept telling me that's an enemies to lovers trope 🥲 And yeah Pentaii is DIVINE ✨
0 2
Replying to BLohime • Jul 25, 2026
At some point i want to kick their butts, lol but i love them they are doing a great job. Btw are we getting a…
The secondary couple has a whole series together (Lust the series). But in DBTE both of them have a crush on LJ 😂
1 1
Replying to MostlyBLBoy • Jul 24, 2026
Title When Light Fades Spoiler
episode 5 • Leader will die ✅ Hot Head will cause Problems on Purpose ✅ and Saeng will fix the mess (forthcoming?)•…
There's something wrong about the kisses that's right.. But Bas is definitely a boy kisser. Yoo did u even watch his scenes with Fuaiz in 4 Minutes? He was 100% into the character and so comfortable kissing a man. Yue is a shy guy and maybe this was his first time with a man so him looking everywhere but into his lover's eyes is totally understandable.. But I guess we're getting a director's cut so yeah 😎✌🏻
7 2
On When Light Fades • Jul 10, 2026
Honestly I'm here for Bas. The other guy can't act I'm sorry.. I hope he improves in his next projects though.. For now, I feel that Bas is on another level when it comes to acting. He deserves a partner whose acting is mature so that he can push him forward. Not hating on the other guy though 😅 Wishing success for both of them (but not as partners I'm sorry) ✌🏻
2 1
Replying to yourmatchaicecream • Jul 1, 2026
After watching the first episode, I can understand the rant that people are writing here. The opening scene does…
Same here I'm watching because I love and I miss Bas so much ❤️❤️
2 0
Replying to Razan • Jul 1, 2026
As for a bigger change... hear me out 😆 I’d make Pei Su the villain for most of the story. Then, later on,…
He was a villain most of the time 😂 Yk switching between good and evil but he's more of a wicked bastard 🤫
0 1
Replying to Razan • Jul 1, 2026
For a small change, I’d love for Pei Su to play a classical instrument—maybe the violin, maybe the piano.…
Piano I guess.. I can see Fei Du playing You Raise Me Up in the most painful way 😶
0 1
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • Jun 16, 2026
Title Payback
Probably not. Cuz he will pair up with Ross Chen in a new series.
Yeah and Shogun can speak Chinese too I saw him communicating well with Ross Chen on social media so yeah their series is gonna be something 🙈
0 1
Replying to melissa04 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Payback
Does the actor who plays „Sky“, have a love interest?
Probably not. Cuz he will pair up with Ross Chen in a new series.
1 3