K-Drama
Replying to Ms Superman • Apr 27, 2020
Title He Is Psychometric
Kim Kwon stole the entire show. My favorite character.
100%
0 0
On Zhao Yi Qin • Oct 24, 2018
Person Zhao Yi Qin
Severely suffering from second lead syndrome in "accidentally in love" because of his stunning visuals plus sexy bad boy vibes.
15 0
On GOT7's Hard Carry Season 2 • Oct 11, 2018
Title GOT7's Hard Carry Season 2
The show has only just begun and it's definitely way better than their last season.
2 0
On Wang Dong • Aug 12, 2018
Person Wang Dong
Anyone else think he's hella sexy for a 40 year old?
16 2
Replying to Arty • Mar 4, 2018
Person Lee Da Hae
Wow...so many comments abt the plastic surgery ^^' I saw her in Hotel King before My Girl, and frankly I…
Well said, I couldn't agree more with you! People make such a big deal out of plastic surgery it isn't necessary.
5 0
On Lee Da Hae • Mar 4, 2018
Person Lee Da Hae
I'm actually shocked after reading her bio. I didn't realise how talented she actually is! I will definitely be following her and her future roles, thank god I found the drama 'Best love' on Netflix or else I wouldn't have known what a talented actress she is.
3 0
