K-Drama
Replying to FairyLanhua • Jul 28, 2024
Person Engfa Waraha
real lol
I'm not entirely sure why he has 0 flowers,, ngl I didn't even notice. Nor do I care haha
2 0
Replying to FairyLanhua • Jul 28, 2024
Person Engfa Waraha
real lol
It's not, and I don't rlly care that people supporting her. Actually, its encouraged that people do. I'm just voicing my opinion
1 0
Replying to feinyx • Jul 28, 2024
Person Engfa Waraha
I was surprised as well, as she has only a few dramas/movies. Seems like she has some rich fans.
Thank you!! You get me!!
6 0
Replying to FairyLanhua • Jul 28, 2024
Person Engfa Waraha
real lol
It's not, and I don't rlly care that people supporting her. Actually, its encouraged that people do. I'm just voicing my opinion
5 0
Replying to FairyLanhua • Jul 20, 2024
Person Engfa Waraha
real lol
There's not a problem with people buying her flowers,, I'm js saying it's confusing because she's somewhat of a recent celeb(?) and already has 78k (now 83k) flowers
10 14
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 15, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I want to watch this SO badly (absolutely LOVE these type of tropes), but knowing that there's a love triangle completely kills it for me. Can anyone tell me if the love triangle is bothersome/bad and if I'll get 2nd lead syndrome,,, ??
1 6
On Engfa Waraha • Jul 15, 2024
Person Engfa Waraha
lowk confusing how she has 78k flowers
21 25
On Moon Su Jin • Mar 17, 2024
Person Moon Su Jin
her voice is pretty!!
0 0
Replying to SaloniPal • Jan 16, 2024
Title Infinite Challenge
can you please tell me where you watched it
Youtube and KissTVShow. KissTVShow has episodes through 31-566 :))
1 0
On To Her • Dec 29, 2023
Title To Her
...what
0 0
On Taka • Sep 24, 2023
Person Taka
BEST MUSICIAN EVER
1 0
Hazel Jung • Sep 22, 2023
Article Rowoon Leaves SF9 to Focus on Acting and Personal Activities
We all saw it coming. If I'm being completely honest, I didn't even know Rowoon was apart of an idol group until last year. I always thought he was a famous actor.
9 0
On Crash Landing on You • Sep 16, 2023
Title Crash Landing on You
Is there a love triangle and (if there is,) how bad is it? I cannot stand love triangles for the LIFE of me.
2 4
On Jeon So Yeon • Aug 28, 2023
Person Jeon So Yeon
Happy (belated) birthday, Soyeon!!
0 0
On Min Gi • Aug 8, 2023
Person Min Gi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
0 0
On S.Coups • Aug 8, 2023
Person S.Coups
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
0 0
On Mark Lee • Aug 5, 2023
Person Mark Lee
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY
0 0
Replying to Lotusleafgreen • Jul 29, 2023
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
I'm sorry the comments are confusing. Does this have a happy ending or a vague open ending? Or sad ending?
So sorry for the late reply! But if you haven't watched it already, It does have a happy ending! I so recommend watching this. It quickly became one of my favorite kdramas!
2 1
On Yeo Sang • Jun 15, 2023
Person Yeo Sang
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
0 0
On Ho Shi • Jun 15, 2023
Person Ho Shi
Happy Birthday, Hoshi!!!! 🐯💞
0 0