Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2019
Replying to Sharebear420 • Dec 6, 2024
Sadly it’s not in the free category
That’s a shame indeed. It would be nice if they made it free but they will never bc it would only be like promotion for netflix. Maybe when S2 releases and they want to lift on the popularity?
0 0
Replying to Trish • Dec 6, 2024
why did Bryce O do that to Stephen An?
This is what I think.
Very simply said: He did it because he was very angry and frustrated. He resorted to violence to deal with his emotions and thoughts.
I feel it has to do with what a researcher has said that studies this behaviour: “We start to disconnect from ourselves because we can’t express our soft side, [which is natural and necessary for connection.] Hence the depression, the anxiety, the loneliness. Sometimes we develop a sense of alienation in isolation that builds into anger.”
I don’t think it’s simply because he was mimicking his ‘father’ and his abusive behaviour. He must have felt very alienated, humiliated and his self-esteem must have been nil. Instead of choosing connection and vulnerability he chose disconnection and violence. He must have felt jealous/envious of him and felt entitled to respect and more popularity but couldn’t handle it when Su Ho puts him in his place. And kind of humiliates him. It’s sad btw that Bryce wasn’t able to open up more and lean into his friendship with the other guys. I think Si Eun was more tactful, understanding and kind to Beom Seok. You can see that in the ending scene. That would have been the love Beom Seok needed but he didn’t give him a chance.

sorry for the long comment 😂
6 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Dec 6, 2024
WHC1 is still streaming on Viki! Have mercy don’t remove it pls!
I wonder if it will be moved to Nflix when S2 appears…
1 2
On Hopeless • Nov 18, 2024
Title Hopeless Spoiler
This was a very good movie (the rating is on the lower side imo) but I wished the end was different… 😭
I was actually rooting for them to have a happier life. Especially the newfound brothers. 😢
1 1
Replying to Gabija Gabija • Nov 8, 2024
I found this after watching judge from hell and Jesus I cried watching the last episode, then I felt tricked hahaha…
Now I want to rewatch it again after reading your comment! 😅😂
0 0
Replying to Masterxys • Sep 29, 2024
yh i think that's because of judge from hell lol
That seems to be the most reasonable reason 😂😂 I thought someone died or something. Or a second season 😅
2 1
On The Devil Judge • Sep 28, 2024
Most searched on Viki this week! Didn’t expect that 3 years after its release. 😂 Still one of my favourite drama’s!
6 5
On I Hear the Sunspot • Sep 4, 2024
I felt sorry for Maya. She’s dealing with something she is obviously ashamed of. She kept it secret and it’s eating her alive. She’s also putting so much pressure on herself. “If I work harder and harder, then I won’t have to pretend I can hear anymore.” That’s killing! Followed by a breakdown obviously.
16 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 28, 2024
Man, I’m so mesmerized by the actor who plays Taichi and his performance. It’s absolute torture to wait another week!
24 0
Replying to Tom • Aug 23, 2024
I'm surprised Netflix hasn't secured rights for the first season yet. I would have imagined that would be released…
I was wondering about this too. I translated the English subtitles to my native language for Viki. I’m still waiting in anguish for when they remove the drama from the platform 🥹But getting a second season still beats that disappointment ofc 😆🥲
1 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 22, 2024
If some of y'all are frustrated now you're really not going to like where this goes I don't think
I feel like people expected differently which I can understand. I personally actually like where this is going. But maybe I think it’s not what most of us expected when we started this drama. Many layers are introduced. The cultural context is very important and sometimes makes certain scenes confusing if you don’t grasp some of the etiquette and customs already mentioned here in the comments. Also the partial hearing/hearing impaired context is new to most viewers I think. It can be hard to put yourself in their shoes and understand their challenges. Then the guy likes guy context. How is it for Taichi to know a guy likes him when maybe he hasn’t got his own feelings sorted out? And what will others thinks? Then there is the family aspect and backgrounds of each character. And I’m almost forgetting they’re in a time in their life where they need to figure out what they want with their life and future careers etc. This drama is deeply layered and I like that personally. But it may explain why some don’t like how the story progresses. Thanks for your effort to explain some things btw Ivy. As well as oddsare and their interesting comment. Have a nice day!
7 1
Replying to 陳廷軒 • Aug 14, 2024
Is it this one? I swear he looks so cute and adorable here I want to put him in my pocket 😂https://x.com/pinkrainbowland/status/1823734171472421145
Sadly I can’t view it bc I don’t have an X account 😭
0 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 14, 2024
Can someone please take a screenshot of Taichi’s face just before the opening credits start? 😂😂 His expressions are killing me!
7 2
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Aug 13, 2024
I wonder how much they will let what happened in season 1 influence Si Eun in season 2. Anyhow, S1 will always be incredible in its own right as a prequel. I imagine for Si Eun losing his (first and only) best friends in such a way was traumatizing. I hope he finds a new best friend he can depend on fast. But finding someone like Su Ho might proof to be difficult.
4 1
Replying to DanaL • Aug 8, 2024
But somehow it's working on Taichi. He's a vulnerable and unsecure guy.
Yes, I noticed that too. It's funny bc his confidence is normally very high. And that's not surprising bc he has a lot going for him. But I think his insecurity has to do with him being abandoned by his parents when he was young. That's traumatic. There's probably a belief in his mind and a fear that someone he really cares about is better off without him. That they don't want him near of don't need him. I mean, Taichi did make himself very useful to Kohei by taking his notes in school. He's genuinely trying to help Kohei because he cares for him but it's also a way to make him feel needed. And that's exactly where Maya is trying to hurt him. It's like a weak spot and she noticed.
3 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 7, 2024
Maya is painfully late with her meddling. Kohei already knows Taichi is a great guy (he said so himself to her) and that’s why he’s so attracted to him. (I mean, it’s easy to fall for this guy, right?) He recognized his pure intentions early on.
Taichi really is a very kind and friendly guy who deeply cares about his friend Kohei. Whatever her motives are... Maya can play any card she has but she’s too late.
14 2
Replying to greenfire • Jul 30, 2024
Yes, I'm currently in ep 6, my first sport drama. It's very good, I didn't expect to be hooked on baseball this…
I’ve been hooked on baseball before, so I really think I’ll enjoy it! Thanks again :)
2 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Jul 30, 2024
You should give it a try.It's one of the best sports dramas in recent years :)
I’ll definitely watch it! Thanks for the recommendation :)
0 0
Replying to greenfire • Jul 30, 2024
Yes, I'm currently in ep 6, my first sport drama. It's very good, I didn't expect to be hooked on baseball this…
Thanks for your reply!
2 2