Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2019
Replying to Alya Min • 9 days ago
Omg yes. I have so many visions in my head. Definitely will be the turning point of the series. A total metamorphosis.…
Let’s hope so 😄Enjoy watching the finale!!
1 0
Replying to Alya Min • 10 days ago
Omg yes. I have so many visions in my head. Definitely will be the turning point of the series. A total metamorphosis.…
Thanks for your thoughts on this!

I also was thinking about the title... Besides being a catchy Netflix title ofc.
He wrote the original piece for four hands btw. It literally says “Nocturne for piano, four hands” in English on the first draft. So I wonder if Jeong-yo still has the ability to play the piano. I hope so because only then we get to hear the ‘original Nemesis’. But the drama title says “Two Sonatas” so does that mean that we should differentiate Nemesis and the original Nemesis? And thus two sonatas…? Anyway, the piece Jeong-yo wrote is central to the story.
1 2
Replying to Alya Min • 11 days ago
Omg yes. I have so many visions in my head. Definitely will be the turning point of the series. A total metamorphosis.…
I like your theories! And what do you think about the piece Jeong-yo was writing that we see in episode 4 (there it’s stilled called ‘nocturne’)? Jeong-yo has it in his room and Pi-o sees it and later secretly reads it. In ep 10 Pi-o says the ‘subject’ was the same as Nemesis… Does that mean Nemesis was actually being written back then? We can see him writing some of it in ep 3. But he is not angry at all in that scene. He is actually very happy to have Pi-o as a friend and wrote the piece with him in mind. Allmost like a love letter lol. So that was before his feelings of revenge… That’s conflicting with the final Nemesis piece. Is Nemesis indeed a bridge as you say for forgiveness maybe?
1 4
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 12 days ago
This is becoming one big cruel misunderstanding. They have become absolute rivals (or should I say nemesis) in Jeong-yo eyes and Pi-o is just letting it happen. I was allmost screaming at the screen in episode 10 for Pi-o to show some genuine emotion towards Jeong-yo. If only he showed him that his harsh words hurt him so deeply. And not make the choice to endure it stoically. I’m sure Jeong-yo would pick up on his true feelings and intentions and doubt his own determination to take revenge. But he just feels so betrayed and hurt right now. And in it he’s destroying his only true friend. The hurt and guilt when he finds out the truth will destroy him too. It hurts to see such a beautiful friendship like theirs be ruined by the people around them because they pitted them against each other. I really hope they get the chance to mend their friendship in the final episodes. We are at the mercy of the screenwriters…
4 0
Replying to Jeongpio • 15 days ago
lets join netflix and leak the show 😂
With the sole purpose of leaking this show 😂 No time to lose!
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 28 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
It was hard watching that blood on the piano. It was like tears of joy that came out of Pi-O’s hands from having such a good friend like Jeong Yo. And then turning into blood after we saw he got shot…
4 0
Replying to Aashi • Sep 5, 2026
Omg.....🥹 Finally I found a good drama to watch after Weak Hero, I thought I’d never find another drama this…
I also had Weak Hero in my mind when I began watching this. That’s very hard to measure up to in terms of chemistry and friendship. It made me a bit critical at first. In ep 3 their friendship really takes shape after the hardships and I liked that. I hope it continues to grow!
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Sep 5, 2026
I love the intimate friendship going on between them. Very comforting. I needed some time to get used to them. The first two episodes felt a bit forced and cringey. But the third was a charm. Hope this stays on course.
8 1
On Road to Success • Aug 2, 2026
I’m at episode 25 and all these parents do come out looking bad! They all have the worst parents. Drama for real
4 2
Replying to FascinatingCreation • Jan 2, 2026
Title Begins Youth
Bts has this fictional story running in their mvs it has nothing to do with their real life except their bond…
Great suggestion, thanks!
1 0
Replying to FascinatingCreation • Jan 2, 2026
Title Begins Youth
Bts has this fictional story running in their mvs it has nothing to do with their real life except their bond…
Thanks for the explanation. Interesting that the story is still continuing. That makes me hopeful for a season 2. In my opinion this drama really deserves that.
1 3
On The Winning Try • Aug 1, 2025
I felt this had a similar vibe as Racket Boys, Twinkling Watermelon and Study Group.
Story is not very original right now, but I liked the way is developed in the first two episodes. It wasn’t boring at least. I like the members of the rugby team and the coach. They’re all likeable. I hope they grow as a team and win tournaments. Can’t wait for that progression of the story. I also like learning more about rugby. I hope it stays true to its subject and not turn into a boring romance highschool drama.
I recommend to watch!
11 0
On Begins Youth • Jun 26, 2025
Title Begins Youth
We NEED a continuation of the story by the way
I’m still hoping for a season 2 revival.
3 0