News
ChingooLaotangKimchiLulu • Feb 14, 2013
Article Special Valentine's Thank You to MDL's Creators
Thank you admins ;0
0 0
Replying to JellyBean • Feb 11, 2013
Title Yellow Boots
Is it really worth the time? Or should i try Glass mask?
Really....still 120 eps LOL
0 0
Replying to JellyBean • Feb 11, 2013
Title Iris
I feel like i need to re-watch this for IRis 2
I dropped reply 1977 dues to Busan accent LOL> HOwever, 2013 has couple eyes candies and idk..i love it so far
0 0
On Queen of Ambition • Feb 9, 2013
Title Queen of Ambition
OMo...i can't wait to start on this :)
0 0
Replying to JellyBean • Feb 9, 2013
Title Iris
I feel like i need to re-watch this for IRis 2
I'm hooked on School 2013..no time yet : (
0 0
Replying to bowbow • Feb 4, 2013
Title IRIS 2
how did 9 people complete it if we still 2 weeks till it airs...0.o tell me your secrets
may be they are psychics LOL
2 0
On Iris • Feb 4, 2013
Title Iris
I feel like i need to re-watch this for IRis 2
1 0
snow_white • Feb 4, 2013
Article NEWS: Casting Updates for Upcoming Dramas
I cannnt waitttttt :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello. nice to meet you :)
1 0
Replying to JellyBean • Feb 4, 2013
Title Bestseller
Wow...can't wait for morning so I can watch it :P
I'll wait for you LOL... The music is creeping me out haha
0 0
On Bestseller • Feb 1, 2013
Title Bestseller
Wow...can't wait for morning so I can watch it :P
1 0
catnip • Feb 1, 2013
Article Get Scared Korean Style
Thank you so much!!! So, anyone want to watch these with me? LOL
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Aw...Very nice to meet you. I'm Ruby :) . yah....wish I can travel there for couple weeks now LOL
0 0
Replying to JellyBean • Jan 25, 2013
Article Drama Food I Crave: The Japanese Edition
I can't wait to visit Japan LOL
LOL. make sure not to eat anything a week before
0 0
twinklelie • Jan 24, 2013
Article Drama Food I Crave: The Japanese Edition
I can't wait to visit Japan LOL
1 0
On The Good, the Bad, the Weird • Jan 21, 2013
Title The Good, the Bad, the Weird
LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie. Very entertaining, slight comedy with actions. It's a korean cowboy feel. I would def. watch it again <3
2 0
On Queen of Ambition • Jan 14, 2013
Title Queen of Ambition
I can't wait <3
3 0
On Spellbound • Jan 9, 2013
Title Spellbound
Just finished watching this movie. I gotta say it's one of the cutest/chilling/scary/romantic i've ever watch LOL>.< There are some scary moments but it will pass. Overall, i probably give this movie a 9
0 0
On Dead Friend • Jan 9, 2013
Title Dead Friend
I'm just wondering where can i watch this movie? with eng subbed?
0 0
On Kangchi, the Beginning • Jan 9, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
I can't wait :)
0 0
