Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2023
Replying to CCSUWEI • Aug 12, 2025
A drama like Revenged love 8.7 ratings dropped to 8.6??? WHO'S DOWNVOTING MY FAV DRAMA WHEN I'M CRYING AND DEPRESSED…
This adds Salt to my wound it was once 8.9, now 8.6 those people need to stop lying to themselves
2 0
Replying to Aries21 • Aug 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
So why do they dub the series in Cdramas? 🤔 I've never heard anyone else does that
The actor may have an accent, or the set is noisy, and it’s way easier than reshooting the scenes to get the voice clearer
0 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
I loved the OST no one is talking about it 😤 it was very nice Zi Yu did a good job, it’s addictive
4 0
Replying to Liisa • Aug 12, 2025
Hey so have y'all stopped crying since finishing the episode?Because I can't :'D
how do they stop? 😔
2 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
I never thought I would be so sad yet so happy about Revenged Love finishing, it had very nice memories and it made my summer way better and interesting 🥹❤️ Comin g to discuss the episodes here was a very nice experience, and having people who relate to me was really nice, Revenged love was a Masterpiece, not overhyped nor overrated, I feel an 8.7-9.0 rating is fair enough, I am really glad it ended up very nicely and successful, especially for Zi Yu who recently got more popular and recognition, thank you all and see you in the next dramas (ABO desire😉) my mondays and Tuesdays are back to being boring 😔😔
5 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 10, 2025
why is it ending fast? I never felt so heartbroken about a series finishing🥹😔
5 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 10, 2025
whenever Chi cheng and Wu Suo Wei are parted they go to cheng yu’s house at this point they need to pay rent too😭😭😭
11 0
Replying to 10166945 • Aug 10, 2025
Wait, wait, wait, how come they started airing the rest of the episodes? how come? and nobody told me
same here just yesterday I knew about that😂😂😂 me and you are living in the same cave
2 0
Replying to Honeymoon • Aug 9, 2025
I've been crying for two days, I'll probably die on Tuesday
alrighttiesss!!
1 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Aug 9, 2025
me too, my depressing Mondays will be back, the first week will hit hard for all the fans 😭😭
I know right???! they would be chaotic friends, it would be very content friendly😭😭
2 0
Replying to Lolo1117 • Aug 9, 2025
Alright - you all got me. I was really fighting with myself because of my damn fear of snakes. The first episode…
I was the same way as you, now I want a xiao su bao in my life!! don’t worry it’s really nice, you got it girl I believe in you😭❤️
3 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 9, 2025
-“do you know who I am?”
-“father…father in law”
if chi cheng was there he would be so proud😭😭
26 0
Replying to BaRam • Aug 9, 2025
Guys,don't worry. Father in law is just bored cuz mother in law isn't home. That's why he kidnapped his son in…
not only that, but to know him better😭😭 His way of getting to know his son in law
3 0
Replying to Honeymoon • Aug 9, 2025
I've been crying for two days, I'll probably die on Tuesday
Same hereee😭😭😭 nice to know I’m not dying alone😭😭💗 first week will hit me hard
2 7
Replying to star • Aug 9, 2025
i don't want this to end 😭❤ won't mind another 24 episodes
me too, my depressing Mondays will be back, the first week will hit hard for all the fans 😭😭
4 3
Replying to SarahJean30 • Aug 9, 2025
episode 22 is sunday monday episode 23tuesday epizodd 24 (finale)
thank you💗
3 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 9, 2025
I’m feeling emotional it’s our last week with RL🥹 thank god I picked it up, now I don’t fear snakes anymore 🎉 im sad it’s our last week but also happy that they are back together and chi cheng and cheng yu are back to being good friends
11 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 9, 2025
I’m sorry why did just know that the episodes are out? which rock I’m I living under? this is getting unfair😔😔 how will my next Monday and Tuesday will be is stressing me out 😤
6 3
On Revenged Love • Aug 5, 2025
I don’t think the next is episode is going to be happy, but I better get these two back relying on each other and clearing those misunderstandings
4 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 4, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
I really feel bad for chi cheng, I feel like he was suffering throughout those 17 episodes a lot 😔
8 5