Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2023
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 25, 2024
During his imprisonment, Xiao Bao is subjected to a torturous punishment by the man in the wheelchair. He is injected…
this is the best spoiler, I wish you a happy life ❤️
4 0
Replying to lisalisasmiles • Apr 7, 2024
Title Immortality
They waited and waited while chatting and making great friends but it still wasn't released. They laughed n joked…
Woah I really need to graduate as a clown fast who is going to be my teacher I want to graduate in 2 days to visit the secret organization 😂😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to lisalisasmiles • Apr 5, 2024
Title Immortality
They waited and waited while chatting and making great friends but it still wasn't released. They laughed n joked…
I never laughed at a comment like this, I love this next chapter is when I graduate from the clown college 😂😂
1 1
Replying to waitingforimmortality • Apr 3, 2024
Title Immortality
I need this novel asap!! and pls add tragedy tag too 😂😭😭
it’s the most important tag, thanks for reminding me 😂😂😂 I am also putting a clown tag 😂😂
1 1
On Immortality • Apr 3, 2024
Title Immortality
should we start our own novel? let me start it

Once Upon a time there was a group of people who became friends because they were waiting for a drama that is called “immortality”, but they didn’t know that this drama requires them to be an immortals… next chapter is going to be about them being clowns who want to continue?
22 9
On Yan Zi Xian • Apr 1, 2024
Person Yan Zi Xian
when I first looked at him, I thought he was Li Dai Kun he really looks like him
0 2
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Mar 22, 2024
Title Immortality
You are already a clown lmao🤡
so when am I graduating? 😂😂😂
1 1
Replying to DJE • Mar 22, 2024
nope Lee Chae Min is the rich kid and Jaehyun is the bullied one. Anyway so excited for this.
woah really? I am so excited for this
2 1
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Mar 9, 2024
Title Immortality
You are already a clown lmao🤡
Nah, I little bit of waiting doesn’t hurt 😂😂
2 3
On Immortality • Mar 8, 2024
Title Immortality
the fact that there is 102.5K comments while it didn’t even air is crazy, we should do a plan to make them air it we have been wait since birth, if they don’t air it I might really hack their system and snatch it
6 5
On I Believe You • Mar 7, 2024
I am so excited for this, I feel it would be good my wishes is that there won’t be a romance, I think it will be the drama of the year, The tags are so funny I am thinking Jaehyun is the rich kid and he has his gang, what do you expect?
2 3
Replying to queensdafinest • Feb 29, 2024
Person Zhang Zhe Han
His official YouTube channel is @ranyimusic https://youtube.com/@ranyimusic?si=hgtEedj_S5_0wpjgOfficial TikTok:…
Love youuuuu, I was having a hard time finding it, you’re my life saver❤️
3 0
On Zhang Zhe Han • Feb 28, 2024
Person Zhang Zhe Han
Hello, can anyone help me I want his YouTube channel (if he has an official) 谢谢你!
2 2
On Justice in the Dark • Dec 16, 2023
I can sell my house and cars for the episodes, I wake up hoping for some news. they stopped after a good episode at this point I am really hacking into their system for the episode
18 0
On Vigilante • Nov 26, 2023
Title Vigilante
It’s just unique, it has its own unique plot. I watched it thinking it would be something about catching weird thieves or solving mysterious crimes, but it turned better so much better (by the way I didn’t saw the trailer) I love how the plot is, like a police that is committing crimes (well not crimes but in law it is) and a reporter who is kind of helping him, and a rich fan who wants to be a team with him. I liked it mainly because (nam Jo hyuk) but also I liked the plot line that maybe can happen in real life,(you know like it is half way logical). If we talked about the actors I feel if any other actor played Kim Jiwong no one would portray it like nam Jo hyuk. I wish if it will be a good ending even though my feeling is 60% sad ending 40% happy ending. Let’s wish the best.
3 0
On Vigilante • Nov 15, 2023
Title Vigilante
the start of this drama hooked me up, I love the genre and I love how Nan Joo Hyuk is acting well he is such a good actor. I love everything about this drama I wish it will have good ending.
6 0