Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2023
Replying to KABDrama • 3 days ago
The parade of exes coming one after another and still wanting Takashi is insanity in this series. (worst is by…
that’s so nice of you🥹🥹🥹 I really hope they can wrap it up nice and good
1 1
if I’m being honest I would break up with him the moment he tells me his past relationships are a secret not that they would make a difference in my life but after seeing a second ex how many more will come😐, Popular opinion they need communication😕this wouldn’t stop miyata from overthinking and feeling a little bit less than takashi, after all the drama describes this man as a glamorous man who is wealthy, and then comes miyata who is just miyata, I don’t like how people are criticising him so much in the comments for being insecure and an overthinker, when his man is keeping his past relationships a secret, and treats his concerns as a minor thing, plus his exes are actually insufferable (don’t come at me I am still in episode 3 and feel so enraged by takashi for some reason) Overall Love is not better the second time let alone the first time. I’m was a little bit disappointed because I thought the second season was going to focus in Miyata or their love
9 4
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Sep 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I hate amnesia plots because it brings many unnecessary problems, but tee’s face makes me suck it up that man is handsome, plus the OST is one of my absolute favorites. at this point I really just want to choke Dan this man is one of the most annoying characters (that means the actor succeeded at his job)
5 1
On Nour • Aug 29, 2026
Title Nour
I love the genre and it’s perfectly balanced, plus Ken is really buff🤭 let’s not start with that mole under James’ lips/chin😫😫
15 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 29, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I have one question for krit…Who the f do you think you are, he is so insecure (I hate using this word but until now it’s the only one in my mind) babes you’re the only one thinking about him, Rin is just trying to think of a way to undo his curse 😭😭plus kopfah is fallin in love🫣🫣I am already hooked. The way krit thinks is not the way a lover would, he is not playing red maybe he is already red
16 1
Replying to HealingVibes • Jul 26, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
From my understanding, the general let Kim go despite the captain disagreeing. If that's the case, why is he still…
I think it’s because the general's decision to let him go was unofficial. He chose not to arrest or kill him, but he did not officially clear his record, or maybe he is wanted in NK (I might be wrong but this is my guess)
3 1
On Cases between Us • Jul 26, 2026
Title Cases between Us Spoiler
Why can’t we have a nice peaceful bromance without it being an OE or SE can’t they just solve crimes and eat noodles 😀🥹do I have to cry, KAH & Archives:TNM finished and squeezed me dry now I might suffer from dehydration🥲🥲🥲
8 1
Replying to Sima • Jul 26, 2026
is it only 36 episodes or 64 episodes? becuz I heard some folks mentioning 64 episodes or something here...
36 episodes and if the first season did well they might have a second season
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon Spoiler
I like how phob was angry and then all of a sudden “You care about me?🤭🤭” I had to watch this scene three times before continuing 😂😂 Love inn
6 2
Replying to Soso • Jul 24, 2026
What the actual f*** is wrong with Chat?? Is he on drugs?
He is a human CCTV😂😂
2 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 20, 2026
ongsa is so pretty that my eyes hurt from staring at him 😂 he is this emoji 🥺🥺 I really think tin is born to be a prince he so gentle, his voice I can literally hear him speak all day without feeling tired😩😩 His voice is insanely soft and gentle 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
17 1
Replying to daisy7078 • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
yun ting's "honey" is same as linlin's "charles" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fianlly someone mentioned her, she was getting on my nerves “Charles I know you still love me”
1 0
On Deep In • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
if I was the girls to be honest, I would really just slap him and walk away anyway I can’t change him and I don’t want him to change for me, I’m not that petty but a slap would help me mentally and emotionally 😭😭 plus I won’t bother myself and get him into scandals, I’m too proud for that and isn’t that illegal(?)🫣🫣
5 1
Replying to saumya • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
ngl the drama in the drama is much more interesting to me
For real, don't know why people don't like it and think it's a waste of the episodes
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jul 17, 2026
Guys I'm OBSESSED WITH HIM. But I'm not sure whether I'm obsessed with jane patrick or tee boonyakait. Help me…
help ME find that out, it’s his micro expressions that might be the end of me
1 0
Replying to PVenessa • Jul 17, 2026
Okay so hear me out .. what order are we going tomorrow? like Do you go to least to peak lvl bl or what? i think…
I would go with BSL, DBTE and then DI because I’m very excited and nervous for DI😖
0 0