Editorials
dank_by • Mar 20, 2026
Review Sammy's Children's Day
I think its because of how obvious it is. I enjoy the story and characters, but the dubbing is so obvious if a voice is speaking and the mouth doesnt move.
0 0
BL Compilations • Mar 15, 2026
Review Sweet Blood
there's another black that's not a comedy. My Golden Blood is Thai though.
0 0
On How to Survive My CEO • Nov 25, 2025
Title How to Survive My CEO
I love their more serious series like THK but damn just love their rom coms
21 0
On Reset • Apr 17, 2023
Title Reset
Is Heyun healthy again? I mean he was bleeding and he said his time may be limited.
2 1
Replying to LauralovesTaekook • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I agree with what avenuex has said but I still enjoy this lmao
It was very informational and actually made the drama make a little more sense regarding the strange character attitudes, makeup, and lighting.
5 0
Replying to AtqM • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
And I thought there wasn't any good xianxia drama anymore but till end of the moon nail it evything is perfect…
I have to say though that the makeup could use some work. LSS character also does not make much sense, since she is not grieving since her entire life was upended, but I digress. It is still such a good drama.
0 1
Replying to zibeeb • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
TTJ is so SOFT rn, I can't take it, he's so much nicer than in novel, arghh the upcoming eps are gonna hurt even…
I gotta say that while I love TTJ being so soft, I hope he doesn't lose that extra angsty and evil persona.
7 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
WTH! I do not understand anything anymore.
1 0
On Born to Fly • Apr 12, 2023
Title Born to Fly
are there any other places it's airing internationally? Will it be available on the web?
0 2
Replying to Michele 1964 • Apr 12, 2023
Title Born to Fly
This got pulled because they tried to make there own version of top gun and the actual chinese airforce watched…
You can't base one movie on another in the same genre. This very clearly has a different premise than Top Gun.
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
MY wearing a blindfold did things to me
7 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
LYX is his own voice, everyone else is dubbed.
lmao same, but i'm too lazy to do it myself
2 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
2 episodes a day isn't enough. I want it all at once.
we would be so overwhelmed though lol
4 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
LYX is his own voice, everyone else is dubbed.
Which makes it wonderful to listen to for hours on end. too bad that no one has like a video posted of LYX just speaking random pieces from dramas
11 4
Replying to kwanto • Apr 10, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
u r correct they are wrong hahaha
yes actually, I think I've been watching to much xianxia danmei recently
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 10, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
"Dual Cultivation" is so different than the ones I've read about so often before this. Lmao, my mind straight up thought she was talking about s**.
5 9
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I can seriously listen to the ML for hours on end.
13 3
Replying to WangXian2029 • Apr 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
threatening each other is like foreplay to them in my opinion
I've looked for ff for this drama. It's a pitiful 8
0 1
Replying to WangXian2029 • Apr 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
threatening each other is like foreplay to them in my opinion
lmao, imagine the smut ff for this drama
5 4
Replying to Keyva • Apr 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
On ep 5 and just wondering if the FL ( the character, not the actress) will get better? So far her reasoning for…
It indeed does ebb and flow. I also hate how the character wants to torment and torture the ml for something he had no part in yet and has no knowledge of. I also kind of hate how she always jumps to conclusions about him. Like in episode 9 she punches him in the face when he said he killed Lan'an. Like, don't be a witch before you get the facts she didn't even know that Lan'an had betrayed him and she automatically assumed the worst just because she knows how evil he can be. Honestly, to me, TTJ is more chaotic evil, and petty with his killings than just killing people just because he can. For every person that TTJ has killed or hurt, TTJ had a reason. It wasn't just because he one day felt like going on a murder spree, he had an admittedly, pretty bad reason to do it, but to him they all deserved to die for treating him worse than a slave.
2 1
