Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2026
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 5 days ago
8.1 - 7.8 - 7.9 - 8.0 - 7.8Haters are always the most dedicated pack on MDL
I still don't get it… Why rate it so early? It has just started.
9 1
Replying to EliElf • 5 days ago
why rating droped?I think it desserve +9
Hmm..For real, it has dropped. 😞It was 8.7 the last time I checked.
3 0
Replying to Tamochot • 5 days ago
Ep 4 : Is it just me, or was that drunk scene so weirdly executed?! I was literally staring at my screen like…
I’m glad I’m not the only one because I was so confused by that whole scene . Something about the way it was executed felt so off… the drunken behavior feels exaggerated, the reactions around it don’t quite match the situation.
5 1
Replying to misspulane • 6 days ago
This couple has a different motivation. Luke wasn't as ambitious as this pair. Luke had worked hard in the past…
Lol oops… lost my focus on the puppy eyes part 😂😂😂
But seriously, that’s actually a good point. Thanks for bringing up that detail. They’re both very goal-oriented, so maybe the romance naturally feels more restrained at this stage. Let’s see whether those puppy eyes can actually deliver the chemistry I’m waiting for.. 👀😉
2 0
Replying to Teerak09 • 6 days ago
Since irreplaceable started airing let me finish this one first while waiting for that to finish Airing 😉
Sounds great!🤩
0 1
Replying to tintin92 • 6 days ago
😂😂😂😂 people can’t move on from TES it seems
@tintin92 You know that mentioned ”it should go both ways” vibe..😅😅😅
1 1
Replying to dellutgerysallut • 6 days ago
Zhao Jinmai's visuals are so insanely gorgeous here, I love her so, so much.
Indeed she's stunning and her outfit too.😍
6 0
Replying to tintin92 • 6 days ago
😂😂😂😂 people can’t move on from TES it seems
Lol Trying so hard here..😂😂😂
1 0
On Irreplaceable • 6 days ago
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I see that missing invisible pull between ml and fl, and that electric, hard-to-explain chemistry feels a little muted. I know it's probably because it's just the beginning; or because Jing Boran from TES really did set the bar differently. Let’s hope it grows as the story develops.
3 8
Replying to oknow • 6 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Many people are so outraged about Luke’s arrogant and emotionally immature behavior in the first few episodes…
I was especially amazed by Luke’s realization that he had become the person he hated most, his father, when Flora was considering whether she should go with Alex. Afterward, he tried to change his attitude.
3 0
Replying to swagata • 6 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Ep7, he wanted her to not cling with him..but still can't let go of her. She is trying to maintain professional…
Actually, he didn’t want to go on a blind date. He only said that out of jealousy after her teammate called. At the end of the episode, he clearly stated that he didn't want the blind date.
3 1
Replying to tintin92 • 8 days ago
not really. keep watching. They do end up in love
Hmm,🤔 I’m not entirely sure whether Taotao actually uses him…not for money, career advancement, or status…aside from that one time with the document, which wasn’t intended to benefit her in the first place. She may treat him unfairly at times though…which could give that impression.
1 3
Replying to tintin92 • 9 days ago
Youku sure loves to entertain the fans! Do you see a surprise in these photos?!https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddu3RnElBgW/?stkn=MXh2NGV6Mms0MzluZA==
What’s the surprise? Is it related to the sequel? 🥰
1 1
Replying to MiMo • 9 days ago
+1 Exactly. That’s what makes novel TaoTao so interesting to me. She’s not just shy and passive, she knows…
Yeah, I was thinking about that too.. In the drama, they seemed to want to keep the more traditional dynamic where the man is the one doing most of the pursuing, so TaoTao was made much more shy and passive.
2 1
Replying to tintin92 • 9 days ago
I honestly recommend everyone who watched the drama to read the novel. You will be surprised to see what the original…
+1 Exactly. That’s what makes novel TaoTao so interesting to me. She’s not just shy and passive, she knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go after it. She’s bold, playful, and much more proactive in her relationship with Luan Nian. The novel really gives us a very different Shang Zhitao.
2 4
Replying to twinty • 10 days ago
I read the book during the drama and I found that Jing Boran portrayed book Luke so well. I felt the same energy…
🔝🙌🏻🔝
3 0
Replying to Charlie Brown • 10 days ago
The Early Spring has surpassed an average of 40 million views per episode on Yunhe and Kuyun!The Hot Broadcast…
Yay! All the hard work is truly paying off ..It's definitely worth it🙌🏻
4 0
On The Early Spring • 11 days ago
As someone who read the novel way before the drama came out, I was honestly so excited when I saw Jing Boran and Sun Qian in these roles. Their chemistry just felt right from the beginning, and the way they played their characters was so natural.
I even went back and reread the novel while imagining these two as the characters, and I have to say, the casting was seriously spot on. It’s like they were made for these roles. So many of their expressions, little interactions, and the way they portray the characters are exactly how I pictured them while reading.

As a reader, it’s honestly such a nice feeling when the actors actually match the image you had in your head. Luke and Flora really brought the characters to life for me, and I couldn’t have imagined a better casting. They fit the roles so well and their chemistry makes everything even more enjoyable to watch. ❤️🙌🏻🔝
6 2
Replying to Juju99 • 11 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
She’s young but she’s not dumbfounded at all with Luke. She’s actually the one with total control over his…
Yup. She definitely holds all the emotional power in their relationship, even though she doesn't realise for a very long time.
3 1
Replying to The Early Spring • 11 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Reflecting on Flora’s behaviour…probably because she's a young, self-doubting, anxious person experiencing severe imposter syndrome and emotional manipulation causing her to shut down around Luke emotionally.
4 0