Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2026
Replying to tintin92 • 1 day ago
omg I saw a few on X and they released so many cut kiss scenes 😂😂🥹🥹
Just imagine if they had kept all those cut scenes… this drama could’ve been on a completely different level.🤩 I feel like the story would’ve been even more powerful with them.
1 1
Replying to Tsuki77 • 1 day ago
im on ep 12..if one of them at least talked we would have a much better drama. goes to show regardless of age...love…
Of course it would, but I’d much rather watch a drama where the characters feel like real people…with flaws, mistakes, and room to grow, than one where everyone is unrealistically perfect. Seeing someone struggle, learn, and change makes the story feel so much more genuine and relatable. Enjoy your watching!😉
2 0
On Jing Bo Ran • 2 days ago
Person Jing Bo Ran
He was so good in TES. He has such a natural presence on screen; he’s handsome, charismatic, and has that effortless manly charm, but he also brought so much warmth and emotion to Luke. 🥰 He really made the character come alive.
I honestly hope he does more romance dramas because he’s just so good in this kind of role. His chemistry, those little expressions, the quiet intensity… he just has something that works so well for a romantic lead. 😍 I’d definitely love to see him in more romance roles!
1 0
On Sun Qian • 2 days ago
Person Sun Qian
Her acting as an innocent, pure, and perseverant girl is top-notch. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
2 0
Replying to MiMo • 2 days ago
I get your point, but I think it was more than just Flora not getting the promotion. She believed Luke had given…
I agree that Dony’s timing with the pictures was pretty calculated, especially taking them down at the same time they were at the top of their careers. That definitely made the situation much more serious. I'm watching Irreplaceable now. What about you?
1 1
Replying to MiMo • 2 days ago
I get your point, but I think it was more than just Flora not getting the promotion. She believed Luke had given…
How convenient of HR!😂 She knew about their relationship all along, yet there was no warning or notice. But somehow, as soon as Flora applied for the promotion and a rich newbie came along, suddenly here comes the convenience. 😅
Thanks for the discussion too! I really enjoyed hearing your perspective. I respect your point of view, just as I hope mine is respected too. We can see things differently and still enjoy discussing the drama. 😉
3 3
Replying to MiMo • 2 days ago
I loved how you brought up those symbols and added a detailed meaning to them!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
When she knocked it off, I was like “You’re done, girl!”. 😅😅It was extremely surprising to see Luke’s restrained reaction, he didn't really lash out at her.🥰And somehow I knew the typewriter became less important than Flora. This little accident was going to become a symbol of the two of them from the moment they met to the moment Luke proposed. 🥹❤️
1 1
Replying to twinty • 2 days ago
Thank you for all the gifts! I know I go crazy with the symbolism sometimes, and it makes me so happy when some…
I loved how you brought up those symbols and added a detailed meaning to them!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
1 3
Replying to MiMo • 2 days ago
I do agree with everything you wrote. Same here. 🤩 I’m not ready to say goodbye to them though; I'm still…
I keep my fingers crossed that we get an official announcement about Jing Boran and Sun Qian soon. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🥰
0 1
Replying to MiMo • 2 days ago
I do agree with everything you wrote. Same here. 🤩 I’m not ready to say goodbye to them though; I'm still…
I guess so!🤩 Youku has announced a sequel/follow-up; the same main creative team is attached including the original writer, but the original actors have not been confirmed yet.
0 3
Replying to MiMo • 3 days ago
I get your point, but I think it was more than just Flora not getting the promotion. She believed Luke had given…
Let’s say Luke and Flora made a bad choice, and his involvement obviously created a conflict of interest. But I don't think that automatically means Flora deserved to lose the promotion. If her work was genuinely outstanding, the company should have addressed the conflict by removing Luke from the evaluation process..not by letting the relationship undermine her career.
5 5
Replying to Sooha13 • 3 days ago
I have high expectations actually because of the ratings and the hype.. I shouldn’t..Now I have some trauma…
Scroll up in the reviews section to find a clear explanation of the title in Twinty's review.
3 0
Replying to Teerak09 • 3 days ago
How to put it in word that how much I love this drama....🙂All of them became my part of life now😭I don't…
I do agree with everything you wrote. Same here. 🤩 I’m not ready to say goodbye to them though; I'm still waiting for season 2, and whenever I miss them, I come back and rewatch their unbelievable, top-notch chemistry. 🥰🥰🥰
3 5
Replying to Sooha13 • 3 days ago
I know she sad that she lost her friend and lost on promotion but then she blame Luke and broke up with him???…
I get your point, but I think it was more than just Flora not getting the promotion. She believed Luke had given her a low score, so she felt he was personally holding her back, while she was also grieving her best friend and was already frustrated with their relationship dynamic. The promotion was more like the final trigger. That said, I agree the breakup could have been written more convincingly in the drama after six years together.
The novel btw gives readers more of Flora's unhealthy six-year dynamic, which makes her decision easier to understand and more reasonable, even though her belief about Luke's role in the promotion was wrong.
4 8
Replying to 13650166 • 4 days ago
really want to rewatch but just keep thinking of that one comment he made literally ruined it for me 😪
What comment?
0 1
Replying to FairyPrince • 4 days ago
Completed this drama yesterday! It’s well written and pacing of the story was good. Give it 9.5, because I didn’t…
It had indeed a lovely, highly creative ending.🙌🏻🥰
As for their breakup…I believe there wasn't only one reason, it was a pile-up:
- she didn't get the specialist promotion was the immediate trigger
- she believed Luke gave her a low evaluation score, which meant his opinion of her hadn't changed
- she found out he already knew someone else was being promoted but didn't tell her, as a boyfriend he could inform her beforehand
- she felt he was making career-related decisions without trusting her with the truth and not looking at her equally
- also she was emotionally overwhelmed after her best friend's death
5 0
Replying to Hakima k • 4 days ago
what a wonderful gem, so addictive, it takes your heart and tears it into pieces. Alchemy at its peak. Almost…
Truly a gem!🥰
4 0
Replying to Hakima k • 4 days ago
at least!!! MDL rating is sh…
So sad about that..😞This cdrama is worth more…
1 0