Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2026
Replying to Juju99 • 11 days ago
I was so tired of predictable totally green flag ML that I stopped watching C dramas. I love how realistic this…
We hear you!🙌🏻 It’s a realistic outlook, though. Some still live in their own little unicorn world 😌
4 0
Replying to MiMo • 14 days ago
Just curious... what’s your favourite / must-watch cdramas?
Honestly, fair. If they want to dish it out, they should be able to take the same energy when it’s directed at their favorites too. If criticism is fair, it should go both ways.🤓
2 1
Replying to missducky88 • 14 days ago
Unpopular opinion: I hate HIM (Luke the character, not the JingBoran the actor)Only watch the first 30 minutes…
Just curious... what’s your favourite / must-watch cdramas?
2 3
Replying to PJ Phani • 15 days ago
Too many breakups, but really wonderful. Loved it. ❤️❤️❤️
I believe Luke and Flora needed those detox periods in their relationship to break the cycle.
6 1
Replying to Ann Mary • 15 days ago
I just finished it. So many things to say. I’m going to post a full review soon. Not going to add spoilers here.…
Yup, agree with that! The best cdrama ever🤩🤩🤩
3 0
Replying to JingBoranFan • 15 days ago
Pls help!! I cannot move on. I tried tl start other dramas but now my standard is too high and just keeps coming…
Just keep rewatching TES until you're tired 😅 I couldn’t find anything else either.😌
8 0
Replying to jwwmmbb • 18 days ago
Y’all the miscommunication is really making my blood boil lmao. Two grown adults mind you. 😂
This kind of miscommunication feels realistic. In real relationships, people often misunderstand each other from the beginning and need time and conversation to get to know each other, share experiences, and learn how the other person communicates.
4 0
Replying to twinty • 21 days ago
It is great that you noticed it. I think it has a multipurpose. First of all, there is one fish that signifies…
Yes, a red dragon fish in a huge fish tank.
2 0