Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Location: Samut Sakhon
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2026
Dropped 22/36
Blossoms of Power
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 5, 2026
22 of 36 episodes seen
Dropped 0
Overall 3.5
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 1.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 1.0

Bad acting, but I do not blame the performers

The plot was interesting at the early part, although I still see Mary Sue, and the female character who tried to pull other women down. I do not enjoy it. However, the worse thing about this series is the acting. All major characters had the same characteristic (except Fan Shuai Qi and Li Hong Quan). I do not see any difference among them. They tried to hold still all the time to make themselves look like narcissists. Similarly, their speaking styles are the same too. I used to see some of these actors and actresses in other series, and they were not as bad as in this one. Therefore, I do not think that it is the problem based on the actors, but it might be from the screenplay or directing.

First I thought it was all about a powerful and independent woman. However, even only at the early part, she was saved by men twice; from venom and from falling the cliff. Very disappointed. Where could I see the role model of girls in Chinese drama? The Powerpuff Girls and those little ponies could be better role models.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Pit Babe Season 2
0 people found this review helpful
28 days ago
13 of 13 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Great resolution

The fight scene is very amazing. I also like how they solved the problem at the end. I like the idea. It's fun to watch gay teen shows with more complex story, not just about love and sex. My favorite part of this show is the resolution. Although someone could guess it, but I still think that it is intelligent to end the show this way. Masterpiece! This is the first show with this genre I watched. It motivated me to seek for more BL shows from Thailand.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Pit Babe
0 people found this review helpful
28 days ago
13 of 13 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 9.5

Excellent Setting

I like the setting of this show. It's systematic and rational. I also like how they added the feel-good scenes into every episode for people to feel the characters in our own unique way. Moreover, I also like how these young people fight the villainous dude. I think it is fair when the male characters fight other male characters. It's cool and fun.

In Chinese dramas, I watched, the big bosses are mostly the old women, like the empress or queen mother. I do not like the mentioned trope, because it is like the witch hunting or the old-women-phobia.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
All of Us Are Dead
0 people found this review helpful
28 days ago
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 1.0

These kids could make it

These young people could perform well. I do not really completely complete all episodes. I watched the first and the last ep, and I still could understand what going one. I cheer this up because I want to encourage young people who were cast in this show. They are talented, but for girls and boys. Traveling characters are much much better than those films where the characters just stayed inside a shelter for entire story.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Oh No! Here Comes Trouble
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 3, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Hilarious

Hilarious! My most favorite thing about this about this show is that it makes me laugh and smile. The characters' role and relationship are funny and positive. First, I thought this is BL show, but it is just the suggestive, not the canon. Anyway, I also like the woman's role in here. Her role is not bad. I think it is better than which in many period dramas actually.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
How Dare You!?
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 3, 2026
32 of 32 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Terrific Story, Never Before

Generally, in Chinese drama/shows, there is no male protagonist role like this, and I really really like his role in here, How Dare You! I am bored of toxic, narcissistic, dictative male lead characters. You know? there are plenty of them in Chinese drama, but this one. I like the role of male lead in here, but I did not say that I like the actor. The character and actor are different thing.
I wish there would be more male role like this in the future. Thank you for making this one alive and famous!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
How Dare You!?
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 3, 2026
89 of 89 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Terrific Story, Never Before

Generally, in Chinese drama/shows, there is no male protagonist role like this, and I really really like his role in here, How Dare You!

I am bored of toxic, narcissistic, dictative male lead characters. You know? there are plenty of them in Chinese drama, but this one. I like the role of male lead in here, but I did not say that I like the actor. The character and actor are different thing.

I wish there would be more male role like this in the future. Thank you for making this one alive and famous!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Legend of Dugu
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 18, 2026
55 of 55 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 2.0
Story 1.0
Acting/Cast 1.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 1.0

The plot degrades the real empress in the actual history

I kept watching the early part of this show just because I did not check the information well. I thought it was Dugu Ban Ruo, who was the real female protagonist. After I knew that Dugu Jia Luo was the female lead, I skipped a lot and speeded up a lot.

First (when I thought that Dugu Ban Ruo was FL), I really liked the show. Like, wow, this was the first time I saw an independent and active FL; wow, she really got a brain; wow, she was not foolish and childish; wow, this was the woman all girls wanted to be, even trans or gays also wanted be as awesome as her!

Later, I was told by someone what Dugu Jia Luo was the female lead. I was very disappointed. Really? this childish and lack-of-enthusiasm girl would be the powerful queen? The only one answer is IMPOSSIBLE. I think this FL role is for diminishing the ability of the real empress in the history. It degrades the historical powerful woman.

Similarly for the father of 3 girls, he did not seem like a great nobleman or the leader of military at all. His role was very weak, and he talked to his daughters like he got no job to do in real life. He was like a househusband taking care of the relationship between his daughters.

Although I have liked Jeremy Xu before watching this show, I did not care about his character at all. Yuwen Hu character is very boring, just like those toxic and narcissistic male protagonists, where you could easily find in almost all of the Chinese dramas. More than 90% of Chinese dramas got this type of male leads, both in modern and period setting. Even in 2026, there are still plenty of this type of male leads.

I do not blame any actor. The problems are fictional characters and plots.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Resurrected
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 18, 2026
9 of 9 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Active Female Character and Unexpected Ending!

When I was young, I watched a lot of movies made in Hong Kong. I watched few period dramas, but a lot of modern movies about cops and mafia gangs. There are lack of films with female characters who could be a role model for young girls. Many dialogs also negatively stereotype women.

However, in this show, The Resurrected, I see active female characters. They got brains, and they got plans. They were enthusiastic and full of motivation. When I saw this show, I did not expect the good ending. I thought it might be just like those movies I watched when I was young. I could see a part of post-feminism in this show. It's the friendship and relationship between female characters without being lesbians.

I watched this twice actually, even I could still remember the plot.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love of Silom
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 5, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

เป็นหน้าเป็นตาให้ประเทศ

ชอบการเล่าเรื่อง เล่าได้ Clear มาก เข้าใจง่าย ชัดเจน ต่างจาก BL บางเรื่องที่เล่าแล้ว งง ๆ ไม่เข้าใจจุดมุ่งหมายของแต่ละตัวละคร
สิ่งที่ชอบอีกอย่างคือ สถานที่และเวลาที่ถ่ายทำ สะอาด ดูดี สว่าง แดดจัด ภาพคมชัด ซึ่งดีกว่าภาพยนตร์ไทยหลายเรื่องที่มีชื่อเสียงในประเทศ

ภาพยนตร์ไทยที่ข้าพเจ้าไม่ชอบมักจะมีภาพไม่ชัด มี Noise เยอะ ๆ มัว ๆ สถานที่สกปรก เนื้อเรื่องยืดเยื้อ เอาดีแค่เฉลยตอนจบว่าเรื่องเกิดขึ้นได้เพราะอะไร และหลายเรื่องมีฉากความรุนแรงทางเพศที่ไม่จำเป็น เน้นการสูบบุหรี เสพยา ค้ามนุษย์

โดยรวมแล้ว ข้าพเจ้าค่อนข้างชอบซีรีส์ไทยที่เห็นใน WeTV กับ iQiYi เพราะมีความสะอาด ไม่ชั้นต่ำ มีความเป็นปัญญาชน คนมีการศึกษาดูได้ คำหยาบน้อย น้อยกว่าบทนักพากย์ของบางเรื่องใน Netflix ซะอีก

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Legends
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 5, 2026
56 of 56 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Cheerful in all eps, but discouraging at the last ep.

I think all episodes got the cheerful themes, where the main female character had never given up. She had a very high enthusiasm filled with bravery and intelligence. This female character could be the role model for young girls who watch the media.
However, the last episode is pretty discouraging, where the main female character gave up her goal for family. I think it is unnecessary for women to give up her dream just to marry or have kids. To have family and to reach life achievement could be done together.
An animated film, In Your Dreams (2025), the mother character got a new job in a big city, while the father did not want to move, but finally, whole family moved together there. I think this is a good example.
For the bad example, Think Like a Man Too (2014), a female character refused to be promoted in her career for her husband/boyfriend's personal need not to move.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Meet You at the Blossom
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 29, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Best kind. Best Length.

My favorite thing about this show is the number of episodes. I wish Chinese shows would be like this. No childish women. No misogynistic. Length should be about 5-12 episodes, not 24-50 episodes. It's enjoyable. I watched without skipping. I hope the big-name celebrity would be cast in BL genre too. It's cool, and there is nothing bad.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Wenderella's Diary
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 26, 2026
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Independent women and sisterhood

My favorite parts are independent women and sisterhood. The female protagonist is full of enthusiasm, at the level of villain in Hollywood. It's not a bad thing, but very very great. I praise the role, and I consider it as a form of empowerment. Moreover, her sister, who had not been independent at the beginning, learned more about life and gender role, and became independent finally. I enjoy the show a lot.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love and Sword
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 24, 2026
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Gender swap ML and FL

It's not new for me to watch the female protagonist in time-traveling plot, but it is very new and very interesting that the male protagonist is the one who pretended to be someone else. I like it. It's gender swapping, compared to other shows I used to watch. Those shows, consist of the female protagonists who pretended to be someone to achieve her goal, and with which, these female characters had to lie a lot for whole story. I do not like the idea that the authors try to link women with lying. It's different from women in real world. And media should not reinforce this link to their audiences. Women should not be viewed as the liar. This is the reason that I like this show. The male protagonist took the role instead of the female one.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Water
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 24, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Excellent plot

This is the early show I know about Girl Love genre. I like the plot a lot. And I began to explore more shows with the same genre. However, other shows do not have much content like this one. That's the reason that I decide to write a review. I wish other GL shows would have much more contents and more plot other than just the love between two.
Was this review helpful to you?