Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 14, 2022
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 12, 2026
A lady disguising herself as a boy to carry the weight of her family, suddenly is getting drunk to the point of being vulnerable and unaware of her surroundings 🤧 that character is without a direction
3 2
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 12, 2026
The way the FL gets away with so much is genuinely cringe, stealing from a prince, she outright killed one of the King’s eunuch because he was being disrespectful, broke the nose of a Princess and openly threatening a Consort without any repercussions🤧
10 4
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Jul 12, 2026
I love the cross dresser. She's hilarious.
She was asked to invite him over by a person with higher power, she went fought and drugged him just for the sake of it, does that sound like him abusing her?
0 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Jul 11, 2026
I love the cross dresser. She's hilarious.
For what sensible reason is she abusing that minister?
2 2
Replying to Sharlotka • Jul 11, 2026
Based on the vibes I get so far, Jeremy Xu's character is shaping out to be delightfully dark and potentially…
Criticize the ML for following her around but liking Prince Lie Who doesn’t respect her words/space, tried blackmailing her with her family’s life, force physical contacts on her and naively attempting to emotionally guilt her by standing in the rainšŸ™ŒšŸ‘
2 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 11, 2026
It should not bother you. They have the right to comment their dislike of the drama. This page is for that not…
Criticism is valid, but obvious hate is dumb and ridiculous
3 1
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 11, 2026
I feel somehow sorry for Prince Lie because the real Princess Xi He that he fell in love with is Not the current…
Didn’t he meet her the first time on that attack, where did you get the real princess he fell in love with from
0 1
Replying to SabarinathVk • Jul 10, 2026
The princes wants her for her power not because they love her. Some are even plotting to kill her after getting…
The crown Prince is silently showing her their true colors
0 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 10, 2026
**EP 1 and EP 2**Okay, so I haven't read the novel because *Mo Li* already had 350+ chapters, and this one also…
If they’re thesame person/face, wouldn’t her husband the prince notice?
0 1
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jul 10, 2026
Just started this..on ep 1I'm guessing with how they didn't show us Gu Qing Zhi's face in the beginning, she doesn't…
Not swap but merge
1 1
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jul 10, 2026
Was that immortal vine important to the ML? Isn't he poisoned? Dont' tell me that was the cure!!!!Poisoned ML's…
Not cure, but it’s good for his poor health
2 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 10, 2026
We get she’s super smart but make it believable with some time for investigations😭 she just figured out the problem with that horse in secondsšŸ˜‚ and what’s this extraordinary sense of smell🤧
This is my most anticipated drama it’s going well so far, but that cross dresser identity it’s annoying how she can figure out her scam at first glance, but they’re people believing she’s a man🤧
2 1
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 3, 2026
Nothing cringier than the plot of clumsy genius, overly smart but quiet or a main character with sealed powers🤧, just finished the first 3 episodes but I am loosing interest in this 😭
1 0
Replying to eli • Jun 22, 2026
omg I don't know who the medical official(masked offical) is, it's giving the vibe that it's Zheng Shi / Lou Qi…
I’ve watched just to episode 6, but I don’t think it’s him, he was mad when his medicine wasn’t accepted, he would’ve known who treated her since it’s him🤷

Or maybe that was a decoy to know who brought the medicine, but I still don’t think they would give him 3 important identitiesāœŒļø
4 1
Replying to CARDI C • Jun 20, 2026
Bad acting????? 😭😭😭
Yea šŸ™Œ and it’s mostly from the main cast
0 0
Replying to miwa • Jun 20, 2026
It didnt seem like he liked the FL but he rather felt left out. I mean, imagine like 3 people were bsf and suddenly…
It’s been long so I don’t really remember everything, I know he was a good friend, but earlier on I know he liked the girl, even when they were kids it was obvious to me🤷
0 0
Replying to swingg • Jun 20, 2026
I thought the same. The way ji-ui’s sense of duty and medical ethics as a doctor is so strong and unshakable…
Bro literally said he chased that man to clean up because he’s scared of being in trouble, not because he cares about the patients
0 0