Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 14, 2022
Replying to swingg • Jun 17, 2026
I thought the same. The way ji-ui’s sense of duty and medical ethics as a doctor is so strong and unshakable…
That’s unstable development, because he was literally prescribing patients whatever they wanted because someone gave him a hard time, that’s not what a “good doctor” should do
0 2
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 17, 2026
Alchemy of Souls made start having high expectations for LJW, the shitty impossible heir dropped 😭 then he cleaned the mess with a great role in dear Hongrang, “last summer” and this drama I don’t even know which one is worst, after 4 episodes I just can’t continue anymore, this drama outside the bad acting, the cliche/cringe stuff is too much🤧
4 2
Replying to Crafty • Jun 12, 2026
whats the deal with Qing Shuang?
She’s definitely not real 🤷
1 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 8, 2026
Ep 3 ML is probably the worst ever main character I’ve ever seen in a Kdrama,😭 literally no backbone and because of a foolish village chief he decides to be a salesman to patients, would’ve loved it if someone fell sick to his carelessness, and he only regretted his decision because it’s not what the FL wanted😭😭😭Lee Jae Wook pick good scripts🙏
4 1
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
Watched the first 2 episodes, the FL is more like a villain 💯 everything is about her in her POV, using the small boy in her revenge scheme, rip to all the unnamed soldiers who died for her grand plan of not letting her ex be king, they haven’t given much insight of the ML backstory so I don’t want to criticize him for being too passive in this situation but he’s also a big piece of shit for wanting to abandon a innocent kid and soldiers instead of escaping with them
3 1
On Sold Out on You • May 31, 2026
Paused at episode 10 to say this, but the acting performance is poor from the main characters, Ahn Hyo Seop is one of my favorite actors, but this is a below par performance from him, I don’t got much to say about the FL but things look forced from her end, and y'all gotta tell the truth about Kim Bum😭his smiley face in any situation is genuinely cringe😔
10 0
On Filing for Love • May 27, 2026
The 180 they did in the SFL is so bad 🤧😭 she has always been the most levelheaded or sensible one, but all of a sudden her obsession with her boss spikes up and made her do unreasonable things 😌
2 2
On Filing for Love • May 4, 2026
Vice President in real life is one creepy man 🤮 a married man, meets his new employee for the first time, because she’s homeless, he took her to his house, and wanted to drink with her in the middle of the night🤧 and him being aware of her feelings for him and not firing her is cheating idc
2 1
Replying to san • May 4, 2026
i’m in LOVE with this drama - firstly i do enjoy a good role reversal and even though she technically is his…
You’re used to the stereotype that a boss has to be Cold and nonchalant
1 0
On Filing for Love • May 4, 2026
The gotta start doing something interesting with the ML, giving him great screen time but nothing really interesting 🤧
0 0
Replying to haloum • May 3, 2026
why exactly don't u like him? I'm curious
He’s pitiful and all but he isn’t likable because of his character towards other people
0 0
Replying to YPrince • May 2, 2026
Unable able to watch due to ML, though not a problem with him. i don't get why she won't get a young ML in her…
I get your point 💯 comments are gonna act like wishing for your favorite actress to be paired with a attractive young man (her age mate) is a crime🤧 but it’s really not
3 1
On We Are All Trying Here • May 2, 2026
I don’t know the direction this is going, but except from the FL and her grandmother every other characters are miserable/pathetic people, the ML for all his anxiety and fears or pitiful life, I still don’t 💯 feel bad for him, Lowkey starting to feel the FL deserves so much better, and please director he’s unemployed and broke, not homeless stop trying so hard to make him dirty looking😭 “I’ve seen his other dramas🤧”
6 2
Replying to Justice22 • May 1, 2026
That’s the main character 😂😂😂 give a little spoiler for this comment please, I’m about to start
Ok thanks
0 0
Replying to poice • Apr 30, 2026
I couldn't care for the characters. My only wish was for Yoo Se A to die :D
That’s the main character 😂😂😂 give a little spoiler for this comment please, I’m about to start
1 2
On Filing for Love • Apr 27, 2026
That female secretary everything about her, just screams Soft Beauty to me ☺️I just hope they don’t make her annoying
1 0
Replying to RawRawad • Apr 27, 2026
Is there love triangle?
There’s no love yet, so triangle is still out of sight for now
1 0