News Replying to saaraah3009 • Apr 12, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
How is the drama? can someone give me some hints of the story? I saw a lots of negative reviews...
I watched it because of a random scene I saw on Twitter, among the 3 cast I’ve finished 2 of the SML projects as ML, and outside regeneration I’ve dropped every Jing Boran drama, I dropped Fake it to you make it in episode 1 I’ve seen nothing else of the FL, but after finishing this, I don’t think there’s any drama better than this in 2026, it’s probably up there for top 5 thriller drama
3 0
Replying to Aveira • Apr 12, 2026
Title Speed and Love
I'm sure that you'll get that at 1 point. His future is bright. There are a few other actresses I like ( not these…
Tell me who you would like to see him work with 😉
0 2
Replying to moonlight sonata • Apr 12, 2026
Title Hidden Shadow
I think it’s Yanan
Poor Lihongyi😭 almost all his dramas was shelved, then they released 2 with outdated plot and directing, now he’s gonna be a victim of this directors favoritism😭
2 5
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • Apr 12, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
Except for a few bad things this drama is great, I will rate it 9/10☺️ it’s rare to see a drama where the consistency of the male lead intelligence isn’t toned down for plot progression, and the evil twins or twin did their part as villains, I really wanted to know why FL lost her memories of ML tho😭
2 4
On Speed and Love • Apr 12, 2026
Title Speed and Love
Lowkey want a Heyu x Lu Yu Xiao or Hu Lian Xin drama before a second collaboration with Esther😭
2 4
On Reborn of the Rightful • Apr 12, 2026
Title Reborn of the Rightful
Looks like it’s a female centric, I just hope when Heyu character is introduced he isn’t sidelined or treated like a guest character
3 0
Replying to Nana • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
You don't have to worry about the directors future because he had been casting big actors/actresses since way…
Give me names of 3 big actors he has casted in a drama 🥹
0 1
On Hidden Shadow • Apr 12, 2026
Title Hidden Shadow
Is there any of the director's agency actor among this casts?🥹
0 7
Replying to Jilu • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
i see you always hating on jilu have life bruh , also if your brain can't understand the plot just drop it🙄🙄🙄
Jilu🤧 this is about the director, be sensible 🙏
1 3
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
What is wrong with you 🤣 drop it if you don’t like it🤣 Why are you always coming here bashing the actor…
I only drop dramas that I dislike, it’s still 60:40 for me here
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
How is the most inferior (normal fox) among the casts of Dragon x 2 nine tailed fox somehow presented as the leader or main character of the drama? I’m not even talking about the real life actors now, but let’s make sense out of this!! this director will have a hard time casting big actors/actresses in the future if his agency actors are involved
2 15
Replying to joetoca • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
one lost his gun before and the other one was driving .... but i agree with you ... back up was on the way .
He was fighting her with a knife, and they lost a tire, so the car race would’ve been a quick catch
0 0
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
And outside the love, the FL Lowkey doesn’t respect her husbands feelings at all 🤧 she wasn’t going to tell him about being assigned to her ex if she didn’t suspect he already knew about it
1 0
Replying to HOP2020 • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
I’m currently suspicious of FL’s Shifu as being with the bad guys. Hopefully, I’m wrong.
Nah quite impossible from my POV
1 0
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
I so love this drama, but what on earth was the writers trying to do by having the FL jump into a moving car with 2 armed men?
0 2
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
Bro I loved the SML so much in “listening snow tower” and “Heroes” but here he’s annoying af🤧
2 0
Replying to Satya • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
Those who are defending this fl are the people who are cheating in real life or they are cheating emotionally…
Ok thanks 🙏, but I dropped pursuit of Jade during the second arc
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 11, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Jiling knew this, that's why he never took the dragon deity power from him. 😓😓
🤧 taken it how? Wasn’t he present when the dragon deity power passed by him/his ring?
0 1
Replying to Private Notebook • Apr 11, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Y'all wanted a plot hole by having the director jump his story? We've been questioning ourselves about his identity…
Ain’t that a stretch 😤
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 11, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Jiling knew this, that's why he never took the dragon deity power from him. 😓😓
JiLing is strong because of the demon powers borrowed to him by the 4 demons, there’s nowhere for him to store the dragon power since he himself isn’t a dragon, so saying that’s why JiLing didn’t take it from him is ridiculous
0 3